This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Selling old shoes to perverts on Ebay?

(105 Posts)
malfoy Tue 12-May-09 21:26:31
SpringySponge Tue 12-May-09 22:18:34

Bidded? blush Bid. <<blames the newborn baby for my mushy brain>>

SpringySponge Tue 12-May-09 22:19:13

It depends, Flappy - do you wear them with or without stockings? wink

malfoy Tue 12-May-09 22:19:18

Ok. If I do go ahead I will keep you posted. I am a size 6 so perhaps not so attractive.

I think the Mildmanneredjanitor should go for it.

Ewwww with the sweaty feet thing, but OMG, it si actually working, am I being really naive in asking...WHAT use would a perv have with smelly shoes!?
But nevermind, I am really pissed now that I threw out some really manky sequinned ballet style shoes I had!

FlappytheBat Tue 12-May-09 22:22:23

Without!!

do wear a nice line of thin cotton sports socks though, oh I am so tempted to bring them home on Thursday and set up another ebay account!!

one pair of white nurses shoes, well worn and left at work normally as they smell really bad

<<disclaimer flappy's feet do not normally smell>>

SpringySponge Tue 12-May-09 22:27:01

They probably would do quite well - especially with the nurse connection! Go for it!

& as for what they do with them, I think they like to smell them...

SpringySponge Tue 12-May-09 22:29:31

I was just 'ewww' at that link until I read 'footjob' that kind of threw me!

FlappytheBat Tue 12-May-09 22:37:10

OMG!!!

ok, saturday night, will set up another account and put my shoes on,

think will need a glass bottle of wine to do this though, never know where this might lead towink

SpringySponge Tue 12-May-09 22:43:31

Excellent grin Make sure you keep us updated!

FlappytheBat Tue 12-May-09 22:53:11

will do!!

have set up account, minxymedic - had to add a number as there seems to be quite a few.

maybe that's what nurses do to earn a bit of money, sell old and very smelly shoesgrin

Washersaurus Tue 12-May-09 22:55:56

Am concerned that all the ones linked to are located in Worcestershire - a stinky feet hotspot maybe? Could it be the same woman making easy money? I wonder if she pops a photo in with the shoes too?

I'm off to raid my shoe box in search of rancid pumps (I do live in Worcestershire after all) grin

FlappytheBat Tue 12-May-09 23:01:57

can see me chickening out of doing this, my shoes are really comfy and have plenty of life left in them, mind you that's what the ads say too

blueshoes Wed 13-May-09 09:28:16

I wear size 4 - damn!

pinkmagic1 Wed 13-May-09 12:51:23

I'm a size 8 and have a bag of manky old shoes by the door ready to go to the charity shop, having 2nd thoughts now!!

stillenacht Wed 13-May-09 12:54:47

ooo i'm a size 9/10....sounds interesting grin

<<kerching!>>

bratnav Wed 13-May-09 13:02:06

Same here, size 8 and I am sure I have some manky shoes I could try listing hmm

HellHathNoFury Wed 13-May-09 18:52:14

I have read this with morbid fascination

DO IT DO IT!
And keep us updated!

I have no manky old shoes but I am sure as hell going to try now!

wotulookinat Wed 13-May-09 19:01:31

I am due a new pair of trainers soon, and you can bet my old ones will now be going onto Ebay!!!
In fact, I might put DH's on there too.

HellHathNoFury Wed 13-May-09 20:08:30

Oh yes I am so going to paint my toenails and say just how whiffy they are.

And all this time I have been wasting my efforts on electronic gear.

hmmSleep Wed 13-May-09 20:25:14

I'm a size 4 but am considering nipping and seeing if I can grab a pair of size 8s from a charity shop for 50p, or perhaps I should suggest the charity shop try it for themselves, bet they get some right stinky old shoes that they normally just chuck in the bin cos they think no-one will buy them.

Would have to think of an excuse as to why I was buying them then though!

HellHathNoFury Wed 13-May-09 20:31:17

it's not just size 8's!

All different sizes are selling!

Did you notice that the second seller was also selling her smelly well worn socks!

Huge market there!

HellHathNoFury Wed 13-May-09 20:43:24

My mum says there is a woman she knows who wears a pair of knickers once, sells them for £50 and for and extra £100 she will take a picture of the minge that wore them!

wotulookinat Wed 13-May-09 22:38:50

Yeah yeah, a woman she knows eh?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now