The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

If Sellers could give Buyers DSRs...

(3 Posts)
lljkk Fri 19-Jul-13 13:42:50

What categories would you like to see? I am thinking:

Speed of payment
Accepted amount of stated P+P without complaint
Read item description properly
Correctly Understood speed of dispatch details

And then, each time when items got bids sellers could opt to be notified, so then they could review the Buyers DSRs and decide whether to accept their bids or not.

ToysRLuv Fri 19-Jul-13 18:43:15

I second this. So many give 4 stars for dispatch time, even though it's reasonable for a non-business (2 working days), and always stated in description. Also seem to have problems with people thinking that my P+P charges are not 5 star worthy. However, they are just right. RM are charging ridiculous amounts these days and I have to get a tiny bit for packing materials, as well (I always pack well).

alltoomuchrightnow Tue 23-Jul-13 22:46:01

yes...reading and understanding the listing!
Not quibbling!
Not asking for buy it nows and offers when it states auction only!
and paying on time.
sigh..paying at all, would be good for me right now :-(

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now