The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

Postage

(5 Posts)
eminemmerdale Wed 20-Mar-13 13:27:32

I have agrred to accpet some items back (as the buyer quite clearly didn't deem them 'good enough' to sell on), however, I really don't want to have to pay their postage - they decided the items weren't of the quality they wanted, so must I pay their postage? I shouldn't have accepted them back but this has never happened to me before sad

eminemmerdale Wed 20-Mar-13 13:27:49

spelling !! argh.

fergoose Wed 20-Mar-13 14:21:50

well first of all you have to accept them back if they aren't as described, not really a choice on that one

And if they are not as described a good seller will refund the return post costs on top of the original item & P&P cost to which the buyer is entitled.

eminemmerdale Wed 20-Mar-13 14:56:39

Well she decided they weren't as described not me! Thanks for that though.

sarahtigh Sat 23-Mar-13 11:13:52

yes but make sure you specify to be returned as sent you do not want to agree for a return and find she wants 1st class signed for when you sent second class so if I agree to a return i state clearly that max postage is what it cost to send

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now