The eBay topic is intended for Mumsnet members to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic where, for £30, you can advertise your company or products for 90 days. If you are a larger business and wish to advertise on Mumsnet please email contactus@mumsnet.com.

Er, how much???

(8 Posts)
yuleheart Sat 22-Dec-12 17:50:52

this is the same book on amazon:

hhttp://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/0431123314/ref=tmm_hrd_used_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=1356198542&sr=8-1

And did you snap it up Pelvic?

Thanks Fergoose. That makes sense.

pELFicFloorClenchReminder Fri 21-Dec-12 22:26:44

That's crap. I saw a copy of that exact same book in oxfam earlier for £1927.57.

Indith Fri 21-Dec-12 22:23:48

Oh that seller is local to me, that's rather a lot grin.

fergoose Fri 21-Dec-12 22:23:46

out of stock - they put the price that high so you won't buy it, then when they get new stock they just put the price back down. Saves ending auction and restarting, etc.

MikeLitorisHasChristmasLights Fri 21-Dec-12 22:22:54

Unless that book actually survived the fire then i would guess its a mistake.

Wigeon Fri 21-Dec-12 22:19:26

Gotta be a mistake. I'd contact the seller and say you're interested but ask what the correct price is.

DS3 will be learning about the great fire of London when he goes back to school in January so I've just been looking at information books on Ebay.

I can't work out why this book is the price it is. Am I missing something? Is it for a job lot perhaps?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now