Note: This topic is for discussing cots and beds. If you want to buy and sell cots or beds, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Stokke Bounce 'n' sleep instead of a moses basket?

(4 Posts)
CrazyLottie Wed 08-May-13 22:51:21

No problem! Depends on the baby too. Some love being swaddled so doesn't matter so much what kind of Moses basket/crib they sleep in.

I really rate Amazon as you can read buyers's reviews and sort by highest reviews for any type of product.

Skibumbecca1 Wed 08-May-13 22:00:17

Thanks for this. It's all a bit of a minefield of different information at the moment so friendly advice is always welcome!

CrazyLottie Wed 08-May-13 21:28:24

Hi there. We used an Amby when my daughter was a baby. It was awful as we just ended up bouncing her to sleep all the time (remember young babies wake every couple of hours!). Personally I would go for a non-rocking bed, so your baby learns to fall asleep without you bouncing him/her for hours on end! Early motherhood is tiring enough without this extra work!

Skibumbecca1 Wed 08-May-13 12:58:36

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience of using the Bounce 'n' Sleep by Stokke instead of a moses basket (the bed part - not bounce)? I have read so many posts now and heard recommendations from friends that moses baskets aren't always the best for a newborn and as I'm at the stage where we are looking to buy I'm starting to feel a little confused. Any help would be gratefully received!

Thank you,

Rebecca x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now