Opk is there a line? *squinter*

(8 Posts)
BusyNothings Wed 20-Jul-16 22:46:55

My first OPK with what I think is a hint of a line. Well I think there is. I'm tired and I could be seeing things. Any help?

SixFeetUnder Wed 20-Jul-16 23:15:18

Yep I can see a line. Was the same with my ds2. Congratulations!

BusyNothings Wed 20-Jul-16 23:23:09

Thanks for looking! It's only an OPK but it's my first cycle and had a while of messing for ages about so hopefully this means I will ovulate and can ttc finally.

SixFeetUnder Wed 20-Jul-16 23:26:33

Ah sorry I didn't read the op properly. Hopefully congrats in order for you soon. But yes def a line!

loztredders Thu 21-Jul-16 07:30:26

There is a one but there usually is a faint line on opks regardless of where you are j your cycle as there is always LH in our systems.

A positive OPK is when both lines are the same darkness or the test line is darker than control - sorry, hope you get a positive soon

BusyNothings Thu 21-Jul-16 10:20:09

Yeah I understand that it needs to be darker but I had my implant removed about 8 weeks ago and been all over the place. Never even had a hint of a line before been completely blank so I'm taking even a hint as a good sign.

haveacupoftea Thu 21-Jul-16 20:55:29

Yeah there's a line for sure. Keep an eye because they can turn positive real fast.

BusyNothings Thu 21-Jul-16 21:00:43

Done another today and definitely a bit darker

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now