Evap Line?

(14 Posts)
mylittlepeanutface Tue 19-Jan-16 16:13:40

Hi everyone

Im 12 dpo today. Ive just done a Frer and its come up like this. Yesterday I did one and I could just see the grey indent line. Is this just the indent or an evap line? Its so faint I just cant tell in real life.

Beansprout30 Tue 19-Jan-16 19:31:15

Hmm I'm not sure that's a line, try again tomorrow and best of luck

mylittlepeanutface Tue 19-Jan-16 21:06:18

Thank you Beansprout. Ill test again tomorrow. That first picture was after 20 mins. After 90 mins it looked much clearer but who knows!

OddBoots Tue 19-Jan-16 21:08:26

It looks like a proper line to me so in your shoes I'd be starting to be a bit excited but hopefully another tomorrow would be absolutely clear.

NotWithoutMyMerkin Tue 19-Jan-16 21:15:59

I've done multiple frer over the last few days and they have all been very hard to see. However I was getting decent lines on the superdrug early response from the same urine and even got a positive on a digi today from the same urine that gave me a squinter on a frer

I'd say get yourself to superdrug (make sure it's their early response tests with two little Windows in a blue box and not the cheaper test they do in a pink and white box)

mylittlepeanutface Tue 19-Jan-16 21:27:02

Im trying really hard not to get excited about it just in case its an evap but I cant stop thinking about it!
Thank you Oddboots and Merkin Ill let you know how I get on tomorrow testing with a different brand.
This is the picture I took after 90 minutes. Its clearer but obviously I cant trust the result after that length of time.

NotWithoutMyMerkin Tue 19-Jan-16 21:33:02

They do dry darker. That's darker than my lines - I can't even really get them on camera!

NotWithoutMyMerkin Tue 19-Jan-16 21:33:54

This was the first frer out of the case

mylittlepeanutface Tue 19-Jan-16 21:40:20

Did your lines show up straight away Merkin? I can definitely see lines on all those!

mylittlepeanutface Tue 19-Jan-16 21:42:15

Congratulations by the way!flowers

NotWithoutMyMerkin Sun 24-Jan-16 13:58:35

No my lines took a while to appear - though the superdrug ones were much faster than the frer.

Any news op?

AmyC86 Sun 24-Jan-16 14:04:00

Op I can see a line, maybe leave it a few days?

mylittlepeanutface Sun 24-Jan-16 22:02:21

AF arrived yesterday. Sigh. Was really hopeful that this month might have been the one. Oh well onwards and upwards in a new month. Thank you all for replying!

NotWithoutMyMerkin Mon 25-Jan-16 04:30:37

Sorry peanut. Fx for next month

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now