can pregnacare vitamins cause fake symptoms?

(7 Posts)
Norris88 Mon 11-Jan-16 18:32:57

I've just switched to pregnacare vitamins from seven seas and I'm currently cd24. I've been feeling really nauseous, had vomiting, sore breasts and yellowish cm. I don't want to get my hopes up and was just wondering if anyone else had these symptoms whilst on these vitamins. Due to test on Saturday if af doesn't arrive by the end of the week. TIA xx

Boredofthinkingofnewnames Mon 11-Jan-16 18:36:52

No.

Junosmum Tue 12-Jan-16 03:27:22

vitamins can cause nausea occasionally, and yellow/ orange pee but no, they can't mimic pregnancy symptoms.

Meht Tue 12-Jan-16 03:50:36

They made me feel naseaus & so so tired.

Sakura03 Tue 12-Jan-16 08:49:53

I didn't like they as the changed my cycle length and the nausea was horrendous, they did make me think I was pregnant as I felt so different to before taking them. I changed to sevenseas and they are not causing me any grief and they are a lot cheaper as well. What made you change to pregnacare?

Sakura03 Tue 12-Jan-16 08:52:57

Oops a couple of typing errors...

Norris88 Tue 12-Jan-16 18:34:02

Thanks for your replies! I only changed as the chemist had ran out of seven seas so thought I'd give them a go. I'm so confused so will just have to wait until af arrives and if it does think about swapping back to seven seas. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now