Implantation cramps

(9 Posts)
cakesandphotos Tue 05-Jan-16 14:44:31

Can people tell me their experiences of implantation cramps? I've had some cramping on and off over the last couple of days and yesterday there was a few blood spots. When I google it, there's a million and one answers which is a bit confusing! hmm

cakesandphotos Wed 06-Jan-16 06:48:22

Anyone?

Aceberry Wed 06-Jan-16 10:47:59

Hi cake - I also want this answer. Me and my DH have been TTC for 2 months and today I had a small pink bleed. My AF is due on 11 Jan so not sure if it's implantation or an early period. I don't feel premenstrual but maybe that's hope! When is your period due?

GiraffeHouse Wed 06-Jan-16 10:55:04

I had this. Very painful, couldn't eat and went to bed. Short lived though, all fine by the morning. 12 hrs max. I think it was implantation as the timing was perfect for it.
Didn't get it the second time around though so I may be wrong!

cakesandphotos Wed 06-Jan-16 11:58:45

My period is due on Monday. This is day 3 of my bleed and it's heavier but definitely still pink/brown. I had a similar thing 3 weeks ago but chalked it up to an early af after I got bfn. I haven't had a "normal" af for 6 weeks. The cramps aren't so bad today.
When are you due on?

Aceberry Wed 06-Jan-16 14:21:25

Monday as well. Nothing more at the moment so fingers crossed for both of us

cakesandphotos Wed 06-Jan-16 16:40:18

I've also got a cracking headache and feel generally a bit rotten. I think the bleed has stopped but I'm reluctant to wee on a £10 until much later! grin

cakesandphotos Mon 11-Jan-16 12:42:53

aceberry anything yet? Have your cramps stopped?

shelbTa Mon 11-Jan-16 14:02:41

Hi,

The pain I experienced which I think was implantation was right inside my left hip, like someone was pressing into it, and I woke up with that. I also felt really really sick. Few days before I got a pinching feeling up near where you think your ovaries would be.

Good luck.

X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now