ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Jump on board for some Summer lovin'!! The JUNE bus is waiting in the station and awaiting its passengers!

(1000 Posts)

Roll up! Roll up! The Penis Dragon bus is now accepting passengers for June. Bring your positivity, opks, pom poms and any other paraphernalia and get ready for a BFP-fest!!

KittyVonCatsington Wed 07-May-14 17:12:18

Hi English! Going to straddle both buses grin

KittyVonCatsington, 33, cycle 6 (cycle 3 early mc), BFP ???

Hopefully we'll have a few more people on board soon enough.

EnglishGirlAbroad TTC#1, Cycle 10, BFP due June 12th

bellaboo88 Wed 07-May-14 18:04:32

Woohoo!!!

I got bored of waiting so I've been joyriding :-)

Bellaboo88 26, ttc#1, clean slate cycle #1 bfp 6th

I've decided that dec-missed ov, Jan - too tired, Feb - ill....so therefore its been written off and clean slate :-)

I'm using opks, conceive plus, Zita west book & minimum of 10 dtd's! (I only managed three at the most before pfftt!)

Xx

KittyVonCatsington Wed 07-May-14 18:27:06

Forgot the TTC part!

KittyVonCatsington, 33, TTC #1, cycle 6 (cycle 3 early mc), BFP ???

Love the idea of taking the June bus for a joyride-sounds very reckless, which could end up in a teenage reckless BFP grin

Let's limber up ladies, ready for DTD marathons in the summer sunshine (although al fresco is not compulsory wink )

PickledPorcupine Wed 07-May-14 18:28:55

I'm finally getting on a bus! Hello everyone grin

PickledPorcupine TTC#1, cycle 1, BFP due Friday 13th!

Hi Bella and Pickled! Fx for us all! smile

MrsGingerbread Wed 07-May-14 19:25:22

Hello all!

My days are a little confused at the moment, so I'm straddling two buses. (Not sure I'd look as lovely as Keanu Reeves did when he did that in Speed! )

MrsGingerbread, 31, ttc#1, cycle 4 bfp due 1st June

Fingers crossed everyone. smile

Nordicmom Wed 07-May-14 22:30:49

Hopping on . We missed this month since I'm still sick . Will go for it for June though ...

ChandlersFarang Thu 08-May-14 02:16:27

Glad to see this bus was waiting for me too over here in Bangkok! What a great route it takes. smile

Welcome bella and pickled!! Fingers crossed for a thoroughly exhilarating ride with BFPs at every white-knuckle hairpin bend...

My stats: ChandlersFarang, 31, ttc#1, cycle#3, BFP due 2-12 June.

I say cycle 3 but to be honest this is the first cycle where I know what the hell I'm doing and what's going on inside me a bit better - came off the pill in Dec, cycle 1 was 98 days, and no 2 was 40!! Hoping it's gonna be a more normal duration this time. CBFM set, on CD3 today. COME ON JUNE!!! grinwineenvy

Viperama Thu 08-May-14 07:01:34

High five English for the new bus! let's get this engine revving ladies

Viperama, 39, TTC #1, cycle 5, BFP due June 1 - 5

Preseed on order and getting softcups shortly...

Viperama Thu 08-May-14 07:02:26

Omg I'm 38 for 7 more months what am I like!!!

Nottalotta Thu 08-May-14 18:03:41

Hello ladies, I'll hop on for an early seat.

Nottalotta 36, ttc #1 C13, bfp 2nd june.

Thouht i'd done it this month. But bastard AF showed up very late p.m. on cd28 when i normally have 25 day cycles. Boo.

Hey Notta, welcome on board. Think its going to be a bit quiet here for a while. I'm currently waiting for af to show her face. Had some spotting the last 3 days, currently at 14dpo. Wish she'd just hurry up now.
Sorry this wasn't your month, sending you s big hug and lots of positivity!! Here's to June!! wine

Nottalotta Thu 08-May-14 22:20:55

Cheers English fanny... Yes I guess it wikl be quiet, its still the beginning of May! Still I struggle to cope once the bus gets too busy, I can't keep up!

Frustrating isn't it? I was pretty gutted this time tbh. But onwards we go....

MrsBeeBeeBee Thu 08-May-14 22:30:54

Hello there.

MrsBeeBeeBee, 29, ttc#2, cycle 2, AF/BFP due 2nd June.

No idea what's going to go on this month though. Normally very regular 26/27 day cycles and had a 37 day one last month. So I've caved and bought some opks just to have a vague idea what's happening!

I really thought this was going to be my month too Notta.Have you started investigations with your Dr yet? I've been off the pill a year next month and have a drs appointment when I move back to the UK next week. Hoping they get the ball rolling with some blood tests & possibly a scan.

CrispsAndChoc Fri 09-May-14 18:24:18

Hi everyone. AF arrived today sad so jumping on this bus!

Crispsandchoc, 29, ttc #1, cycle 3, bfp due 6th June

pyrowall Sun 11-May-14 11:21:05

Hi everyone!

Only 4 more pills to take then we'll be TTC

So -
Pyrowall, 35, TTC#2, cycle 1, BFP mid-June?

I'm armed with OPK strips, thermometer and FF. We're attempting the Shettles method as this will be our last child but we'd like a girl.

Good luck everyone!

Warbride Sun 11-May-14 12:58:01

Me too! Dh and decided to give it another shot.
Age 35, 4th cycle AF due 28,29,30 May. Think I have just Ov. DH dtd Sat Sun. Fingers crossed.

Warbride Sun 11-May-14 12:58:34

2nd child hopefully

MrsExcited Sun 11-May-14 17:26:17

Hi,

Jumping on

Ttc #1 for 18 months 2 mc march and oct 2013

Af got me yesterday but it means i can now play with my clear blue monitor! Looking for a silver linning.

MrsVWSM28 Sun 11-May-14 21:48:47

Jumping on!

MrsVWSM28, 29, ttc #1 cycle #5 - BFP due 3rd June - now armed with sticks to pee on, pregnacare vitamins and a knackered hubby. Shift work and ttc is hard work :-(

PickledPorcupine Mon 12-May-14 08:08:37

Hello to everyone that's jumped on over the last few days grin

misstiggiwinkle Mon 12-May-14 09:31:45

Hi all!

Thought I straddle the May and June buses. BFP due around the 27th but my cycles are all over the shot so I may be well into June.

I had a MC in March at 7 weeks and this is our first month back on the ttc #1 (cycles vary between 33 days and 40).

Rattling with conception vits, had 2 +ve OPK's over the weekend and on the advice of a GP friend of mine we are DTD every 2 days for the whole of my cycle using Preseed. Exhausing but fingers x'd!

Funily enough I felt a wee bit nauseous this morning on my way to work - 1dpo would be a bit early surely but here's hoping!

Best of luck to all

xx

This thread is not accepting new messages.