need you opinions please ! COULD I BE ?

(9 Posts)
mummyneedinganswers Tue 25-Feb-14 02:07:35

Okay so im around 12 dpo and I have been getting major symptoms. I am peeing around 4 times in an hour. Which is unusual because I rarely pee . I have very sensitive nipples and massive bulging blue veins all over my chest and breats. I am very uncomfortable In the ovary uterus area but not sore just uncomfortable. And I am tired alot ? ..

Wat do you think ladies ? Is this my month ? I should also add I have been prgnant 3 times and lost all of them and have been ttc for 2 yrs
Thanks for reading

KittyVonCatsington Tue 25-Feb-14 06:29:12

Only way to know for sure is to test! smile

LongRoadToRuin Tue 25-Feb-14 06:38:43

I'm sorry about your losses. That all sounds really promising, POAS.....goooo on. smile

jellybeans001 Tue 25-Feb-14 07:49:44

I had big veins in my arms before I found out I was pregnant which were smaller before and only realised they were bigger once I found out I was pregnant. Good luck sounds promising

mummyneedinganswers Tue 25-Feb-14 14:30:06

Thanks hopefully this is my month that I get my bfp but im scared to test lol

wifey6 Tue 25-Feb-14 14:36:07

Sorry for your previous losses OP.
I can completely understand your reluctance to test..but although your symptoms sound good..testing will be the only way to know for sure.
I truly hope you are & you have a healthy pregnancy.

sewingandcakes Tue 25-Feb-14 14:41:38

Do the test! Good luck.

EmilyPinkOrBlue Tue 25-Feb-14 14:44:11

Get testing smile

mummyneedinganswers Tue 25-Feb-14 17:29:55

Am going to send hubby to pharmacy tomorro and get a test smile happy testing amd so nervous and my boobs are so tendrr and sore right now smile hope its a bfp

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now