Brooking No Argument that we'll get BFPs from our Easter Eggs

(996 Posts)
BeedlesPineNeedles Fri 22-Mar-13 11:17:33

Well done keep I hope its the first of many grin grin

Right who's next with the BFP???

keepitgoing Fri 22-Mar-13 11:19:32

Oops, I did one too, but prefer yours, so let's go with this one.

When's Easter? <goes off to Google>

we've moved where are we?

GreenOlives Fri 22-Mar-13 11:21:30

grin grin grin grin grin Fabulous news keep - you see a line really is a line ! wink And Friday is absolutely THE best day to get a bfp! Congratulations to you and MrKeep! thanks thanks

BeedlesPineNeedles Fri 22-Mar-13 11:22:14

Easter is next weekend keep

BeedlesPineNeedles Fri 22-Mar-13 11:25:51

Oh and keep I thought you must be waiting for a few moments away from MrKeep before you could tell us, though I did like the thought of you getting the result from the doc, and then immediately whipping out your phone to update us whilst still in the with the doc grin

keepitgoing Fri 22-Mar-13 11:25:57

Next weekend?! I've not had one single easter egg! There are none her. Normal chocolate is not the same...

I am not impressed with boots test, given my hcg levels are quite good...

keepitgoing Fri 22-Mar-13 11:27:26

Oh, I think geek is due this weekend...

Love the new chocolatey thread Beedle smile coming back to say even more yay and congratulations Keep

keepitgoing Fri 22-Mar-13 11:28:28

beedle I snuck off to the loo but no signal there... So had to wait till we got home. I was fretting for you smile

Solars Fri 22-Mar-13 11:28:38

Yay!!! Eggggcellent assisted rat smacking Keep grin thanks thanks Now rest up and enjoy the rest of your time in Thailand!

BeedlesPineNeedles Fri 22-Mar-13 11:29:00

I was in the English shop here last weekend, but I didn't spot the creme eggs and mini eggs until we were on our way out. I think I may need another trip there this weekend grin

ControlGeek Fri 22-Mar-13 11:32:02

<place marking> Thank you for our new home beedle, may it bring us as much luck as sweetie's brought keep smile

that's wonderful news keep thanks
must be why af seems to be here hmm

BeedlesPineNeedles Fri 22-Mar-13 11:45:24

Sorry she's making an unwelcome visit to you cartoon but its good that your cycle has returned to normal so quickly. have you made any decisions about trying this month?

beedle I think its odd I only had the erpc on the 12th but Dr google and my actual gp seem to be in agreement that that's what it is. I was worried I had retained products.
the sensible part of me says wait the other part wants to TTC now.

Cartoon may I be a voice of reason and say if it was me I would wait for the results to come in first.

Do you think the chocolate on this thread would annoy my gd <gives the thread a lick to test it out> grin

<glares at boo even though I know she's right>
(but we did have a slip up on sundayblush )

ScarlettInSpace Fri 22-Mar-13 12:31:20

Nice one keep well done x

Witch is circling here too, on the one hand I'm pleased this cycle is nearly over and on the other I can't help feeling like it's such a pointless bodily function hmm I'm just going to stuff my face with chocolate & hot cross buns and wine> Big decision of the day is whether to stuff chicken tonight with blue cheese or pate [think blue cheese is winning]

cartoon my best friend's PG sadly ended at 23 weeks last month, she has got straight back on the TTC wagon, I think she should at least give it one natural cycle but she is adamant, I guess it's up to you ateotd

Oh and I've been working in my onesie all morning blush must go get dressed...

NoCupcakesOrCocktails Fri 22-Mar-13 12:36:42

OMFG Keep what fantastic news. Well done gringringrin
I'm so happy for you & MrKeep

I'm at work (have used my break to find signal to check up on Keep smile) so ill have to go. Catch up with you rat smackers later.

scarlet that's so sad, your poor friend. there are do many different opinions on whether to wait or not. if it wasn't for having the chromosome tests done I would defo be trying now.

Withalittlesparkle Fri 22-Mar-13 12:39:46

Yay yay yay keep this is the best most fabulously awesome news in the world ever!!!!! Hands up who knew keeps pregnancy would overlap her sisters

<waves hands wildly>

ScarlettInSpace Fri 22-Mar-13 12:53:07

sparks did you actually put your hand up in your office lol

< waves hands like a crazy person> I knew it too!! [Smug emoticon]

Withalittlesparkle Fri 22-Mar-13 13:34:35

Scarlett I'm off sick sad so I did it from the safety of my bed!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now