The ongoing search for BFPs now leads the BESH to the barren polar wastes, in the footsteps of Scott, Shackleton and Franklin.

(1000 Posts)
ArielThePiraticalMermaid Tue 19-Feb-13 22:35:08

Pack those reindeer sleeping bags, huskies and skis - we're off to the Antarctic to look for our BFPs. Unlike Scott, we'll eat the poniez if necessary (topical joke). Let's huddle together through the Antarctic night and we'll try not to kidnap one of the emperor penguin toddlers for our very own. Bring on blizzards, pack ice, shipwreck, attacking leopard seals, voyages across the Southern Ocean in rowing boats and hazardous traverses of South Georgia in search of rescue - just like the Shackleton expedition, NO BESH WILL BE LEFT BEHIND.

(do I win the prize for most random fred ever?)

evilgiraffe Mon 04-Mar-13 16:42:12

Sorry it hurts sad <passes norf a leather strap to bite down on>

EuroShaggleton Mon 04-Mar-13 17:26:46

Could someone hit me round the head with a frozen kipper please? Instead of researching complex matters of international law, I find myself addicted to googling: disappearance of symptoms, cramping at 6 weeks and IVF babies measuring small for dates. It is ridiculous. I need a fishslap. Having spent the past 3 days being 990% sure it is all over, I have spent today searching for a chink of hope. <rolls eyes at self> I actually have quite a bit of work to do, so I am gettng annoyed with myself.

Norf get the good drugs lovely and make Mr Norf (sorry, forgotten his nickname) take care of you.

EuroShaggleton Mon 04-Mar-13 17:27:25

That was supposed to be 99% not 990%. <slaps self with fish>

lovesLemonDrizzleCake Mon 04-Mar-13 17:35:30

<pops in, graps enormous catfish from the fridge, slaps euro round the head, pops it back in the fridge>

Welcome to headfuck week, euro, I am keeping everything crossed for a joyful miracle. No need to hit yourself round the head though, I am on standby to do so.

Sorry norf. It sucks. Have some cake, some wine, some gin, and STRONG painkillers.

ArielThePiraticalMermaid Mon 04-Mar-13 17:35:38

I'm certainly not going to be hitting you with fish, Euro. Tis too soon, course you're googling.

This is all shit, and I greatly admire your stoicism. Actually.

ArielThePiraticalMermaid Mon 04-Mar-13 17:36:24

Oops, crossed with Drizz. I see she has done the fish-slapping anyway. Oh well.

<joins in>

lovesLemonDrizzleCake Mon 04-Mar-13 17:36:50

<pops back in to clarify, the hitting was for googling, not for menkulling>

lovesLemonDrizzleCake Mon 04-Mar-13 17:37:59

<also SB* has bought a enormous catfish for tea, so I thought I might as well put it to good use>

*He was working from home and is learning lazy skills smile

ArielThePiraticalMermaid Mon 04-Mar-13 17:39:48

<hits Drizz about the head with a whale shark>

<just because>

EuroShaggleton Mon 04-Mar-13 17:54:55

The conclusion of my googling is that if you search for each of those three individually, they do not appear to be indicative of DOOM, but if you put in all three together, all you get are miscarriage sites. Just so you know.

Nice whale shark rie.

Norf have some gin for me. It is on hold until Thursday and then I plan to get very messy indeed.

Northey Mon 04-Mar-13 18:33:39

<whips euroarse with eel> euro, I spent every day from 5dp5dt onwards googling the sequence upwards to 11dp5dt plus the depressing keywords of "bfn" "no symptoms" and "any hope". I know it doesn't compare. I'm just sharing googling idiocy.

JustplainoldBuggerlugs Mon 04-Mar-13 18:38:17

Euro from my 3 mc I know that no good can come from Googling. What will be will be and its not over until the droid arrives. There is still hope.

Norf <hairstrokes>

I got some good news today - I got the job grin

Northey Mon 04-Mar-13 18:45:39

Woo hoo!!! Get your arse over here for a celebratory pelting with prawns. Congratulations! I bet you're relieved.

ArielThePiraticalMermaid Mon 04-Mar-13 18:45:39

Yay! Well done Bugs! It's about time the BESH had some good news. Well done you.

WHO IS GOING TO DO THE DAMN THREAD????

Northey Mon 04-Mar-13 18:47:07

You. You're funny. You do it.

ArielThePiraticalMermaid Mon 04-Mar-13 18:48:48

No. You're funny as well. You make me larf all the time and I have done two recently.

JustplainoldBuggerlugs Mon 04-Mar-13 18:51:20

Bagsy not me <stubborn>

lovesLemonDrizzleCake Mon 04-Mar-13 18:52:35

<potters in SLOWLY holding sore head>

Well done bugs. That is great news.

Shall I join the googling masses? Tis CD16 today and I have masses of slimy goo. But I have had sore post-O boobs since last Thursday. Do I need to seduce SB tonight?

Northey Mon 04-Mar-13 18:55:24

Can he do it quietly without hurting your head? If so, why not?

Someone needs to do it as we only have five posts left.

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Mon 04-Mar-13 19:06:30

I did the last one, so not my turn <wastes a post>

lovesLemonDrizzleCake Mon 04-Mar-13 19:10:39

The head only hurts on here, because of the shark head butting me.
<on the topic of post-wasting wink >

ArielThePiraticalMermaid Mon 04-Mar-13 19:39:55

Ok, I'll do it <sighs>

Be patient though - this one needs work.

JustplainoldBuggerlugs Mon 04-Mar-13 19:49:24

I was thinking we could do a BESH American cheerleader post.

Give me a B, Give me a E, Give me a S, Give me a H..... what have you got??? bitter twister barren 30 year olds etc etc

We could polish our 6 packs and flick our golden locks and say 'You know' a lot!!

ArielThePiraticalMermaid Mon 04-Mar-13 19:53:35

Dunnit.

I am stumped for Austen language but I tried my best <seeks praise pathetically>

ArielThePiraticalMermaid Mon 04-Mar-13 19:54:42

I WANT THE LAST POST.

This thread is not accepting new messages.