Anyone Get BFP from sex two days before ovulation....tell me your stories??

(6 Posts)
MummyInTraining Thu 07-Feb-13 19:11:48

Oh girls that's fantastic.....so at least I could be in with a chance. Fingers crossed, I will be testing this day next week unless AF comes before that!

remnant Wed 06-Feb-13 22:17:18

Three mornings after I had sex late one night I got a positive okp, then a temp rise two mornings after that. I didn't think I was in with a chance (I'm no spring chicken) and didn't bother to symptom spot, but tested 12 days later and bfp!
So good luck x

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Wed 06-Feb-13 21:19:22

I didn't get pregnant with two day old sperm, it was 5 days old and we only dtd once that month.

Obviously when ttc more is more (usually) but you are definitely in with a shot. Best of luck.

MummyInTraining Wed 06-Feb-13 20:19:23

Bump smile

FrustratedSycamoresRocks Wed 06-Feb-13 19:33:57

Sperm can, hang about in the right conditions for about 3-4 days. So you may still have a chance.

MummyInTraining Wed 06-Feb-13 19:25:38

I am currently on day21 of my second cycle of clomid. I was devastated this month as we only had sex once two days before ovulation as my dh had work commitments. Please tell me if I am in with any chance or should I start prepping myself for a BFN??? Have any of you had success with sex just once at least two days before ovulation??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now