The am I, aren't I game, anyone else trying not to POAS and driving themselves nuts?

(56 Posts)
teafan Sun 27-Jan-13 15:21:50

I am 12-14 DPO as track using CM so can never be 100% sure. We have been TTC #1 for ages and I have been pretty calm about it for the past few months, haven't even been on MN! But this month I have gone bananas all over again. Can't put myself through the disappointment of yet another BFN so am trying not to POAS until at least Wednesday! My fake symptoms so far are:

Burning boobs - although I have been squeezing them lots to check if they are sore blush
No pink tinge when I wipe which would normally have happened by now
Feel knackered
Had terrible cramps on 7-9DPO and then dull cramps ever since

Please someone join me so that I don't have to go quietly insane by myself grin

SeriousStuff Sat 02-Feb-13 23:51:43

chocoloulu I'm so sorry to hear about AF. What cycle are you on? Take it as an excuse to spoil yourself and eat and drink whatever you want (within reason of course!) wine biscuit

barebranches Sun 03-Feb-13 19:01:16

hey
im 11 dpo and its driving me crazy. af due on wednesday. just want to know. had spotting yesterday no bleeding today!

just wish time would go quicker!!!

Wardy17 Sun 03-Feb-13 21:02:18

hey, I am so new to all this, not sure what DPO means but I am due on Thursday and the waiting is drining me mad!!!! I want to do a test now but know I will just be disappointed. I have been using clearblue ovulation tests and had sex a lot around the time I got my smiley face, so fingers crossed!!! I keep thinking if I was I would be feeling some kind of symptoms by now, is that right or does it normally all start once you fall pregnant? I miscarried at 11 weeks in November and I didnt have any symptoms. So confused and know this week is going to go soooooo slow!!!!

Wardy17 Sun 03-Feb-13 21:43:54

meant to say do the symptoms start once you have missed your period

SeriousStuff Mon 04-Feb-13 00:38:45

Hey Wardy DPO means 'days past ovulation'. It's hard waiting isn't it?! Symptoms vary from person to person. I started getting some symptoms before I got my BFP (big fat positive) but have read on this site from some women who didn't notice any until a few weeks in. Try not to overthink it (hard, I know!)

Let us know when you test!

Wardy17 Mon 04-Feb-13 08:18:28

Thanks Serious, many congrats on your BFP!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now