Brooking NO ARGUMENT that those BFPs are on the way

(1000 Posts)
SweetieTime Sun 27-Jan-13 09:23:02

Not started a new Fred before but hope it is successful for us as we are going to get our BFPs, either by traditional rat smacking activities or using the power of medical science.

Ladies I do declare WE WILL GET THERE - FACT !!!

GreenOlives Fri 22-Mar-13 08:10:40

A line is most definitely a line in my book keep! smile Brooking for good blood results too!

keepitgoing Fri 22-Mar-13 08:13:31

Thanks all, you are so lovely. Blood taken and whizzed off to the lab. Appointment in 50 minutes.

I did another internet cheapie naughty, I told dh I wouldnt about midday. Another line, fainter than the other but the wee was more dilute. I have been reading the whole internet, I think it could go either way. Will let you know asap, but don't fill up this thread before I come back!

A special thank you to the overnight brooking shift. I wasn't expecting any replies and was so happy to hear from you.

geek that's too much working for someone so soon post op!

keepitgoing Fri 22-Mar-13 08:15:02

Yes, but girls, there was no line i think on one of the tests, so don't get too excited.

Withalittlesparkle Fri 22-Mar-13 08:25:42

Only 35 mins to go smile brookcon1 level reached here too!

But Keep the non line one is not very sensitive!! Ooh, I have a good feeling in my waters! And my waters are rarely wrong!!

Munxx Fri 22-Mar-13 08:42:58

Brooking keep!

( hope you remember who I am Brookers.....it's Munx)

And my faint line is 6mo!

Munx you're back!! So good to see you! 6 months shock

Munxx Fri 22-Mar-13 08:57:28

I know, had a MN break (privacy ishoos) missed you all dreadfully. Hope everyone's ok?

Well, we are all assisted brookers now! We are expecting a flurry of IVF induced BFPs and Keep is leading us. How are you Munx?

<hits refresh every minute>

any news?!

<runs back for news>

Withalittlesparkle Fri 22-Mar-13 09:35:58

I hope they're busy celebrating!!!

BartletForTeamGB Fri 22-Mar-13 09:36:46

Passes round brew to everyone. No pressure, keep!

GreenOlives Fri 22-Mar-13 09:50:06

Checking for news!

musicalmrs Fri 22-Mar-13 09:52:10

Will we hear from keep before the Fred fills up?! Was up with a poorly DD lots last night, so checked in lots.

Munx, lovely to see you smile

Brookedy brook brook...

ControlGeek Fri 22-Mar-13 10:14:58

C'mon keep!!! Hoping you and MrK are just too busy celebrating to bother worrying about us - we're not on pins waiting to hear, oh no!!!

Just 8 posts to go for the final BFP announcement of this fred grin

keepitgoing Fri 22-Mar-13 10:51:51

DIFFED!!!!!! grin
A good beta too, 145!!

smile

ControlGeek Fri 22-Mar-13 10:55:02

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Go keep, may this be the first of many BFPs for the assisted brookers - go keep sparks company on the grads fred, but don't forget about your old friends here who will all soon be joining you thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

keepitgoing Fri 22-Mar-13 10:55:36

PS sorry I took so long, mrkeep doesn't know about you lot.

I'm leading the way for Assisted Brooking Babies!

Am in shock, really. Scan and another blood test a week today smile

keepitgoing Fri 22-Mar-13 10:56:29

Not sure I'm brave enough for that yet geek...

yay keep! brooking this is the start of a flurry of BFPs!

Aah Keep congratulations thanksthanks there is a seat on the grads sofa whenever you feel brave enough <ooh, got a little something in my eye> you are going to be the assisted brookers trailblazer grin so so happy for you and Mr K grinthanks

musicalmrs Fri 22-Mar-13 11:06:26

Yaaaaaaay congratulations keep! You and MrKeep must be over the moon smile

May the flurry of BFPs begin grin

Oh Keep this is the best news ever, I'm so bloody pleased for you lovely x

keepitgoing Fri 22-Mar-13 11:08:15

Thank you so much everyone. We are ecstatic, can't stop smiling. No worrying today, that can wait

thanks

This thread is not accepting new messages.