TTC after recent mc - thread 3. Handholding, naff jokes and the infamous Laura Ashley skirt.

(976 Posts)

Happy new thread! Here's hoping for lots of Christmas and new year bfp's, and long healthy pregnancies for everyone. smile

grotbagz Wed 06-Feb-13 21:38:34

Hurrah!

grotbagz Wed 06-Feb-13 21:38:24
grotbagz Wed 06-Feb-13 21:37:40

Oops don't think that worked??

grotbagz Wed 06-Feb-13 21:37:28

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/1678397-Ttc-after-recent-mc-for-Creme-egg-scoffers-shared-confusion-and-joint-cursing-of-mother-nature

New thread is created. Can soneone else link it- I can't do it because I'm useless on my phone.

Hi amelie, sorry youre here

AmelieRose Wed 06-Feb-13 21:23:13

Ugh, my post makes no sense! Trying to say have had no AF since ERPC so not sure what my cycle is up to or if there's a hope in hell of me having ovulated this month...

grotbagz Wed 06-Feb-13 21:21:28

3s - there must be, maybe that's why all the old men like cider here? Makes the girls all giddy and want to procreate! That must've been hard for you, but probably the best thing to do - I feel sorry for my friends who have recently got pregnant when they're around me I think they feel awkward but I don't think they should - I'm happy for them (while I'm cursing their wombs for being more compliant than mine)!

AmelieRose Wed 06-Feb-13 21:18:53

Hi everyone - can I join? Had ERPC on Jan 7th after horrendous month of is it or isn't it going to be ok.

Recently started TTC again but no AF for whole of Jan. Have been lurking but finally feel ok about saying we're TTC again. smile

diyqueen Wed 06-Feb-13 21:18:14

Weird, you too bumpkitty with the weird bleeding (cross posted). Oh yes, next thread title definitely needs to include the bit about Mother Nature being a BITCH! Perhaps she will listen and be kind to us... Or maybe a new thread will bring some new luck...? (Clutching at straws!)

diyqueen Wed 06-Feb-13 21:12:05

chocolate, I'm glad it's not just me, was about to come on here and say a similar thing - af started 2 days ago, just spotting really though, which stops and starts and hasn't got any heavier. Had a panic this morning that I might be pg after all as I took ibuprofen for a migraine last night without thinking, but poas and definitely negative. I wish it would just get going properly and be over, 5 weeks of poxy miscarriage bleeding was enough thank you, I'm not interested in Mother Nature arsing about with yet more than there needs to be.

BumpKitty Wed 06-Feb-13 21:07:23

evenin' all - so that's where you're all hanging out, i lived in Bristol till 2008, I do miss it sometimes.
So it seems AF has buggered off, I had 2 days normal period - perhaps I'm not conceiving because I have no womb lining (hope your all enjoying your dinners!). Is anyone else having lighter periods after ERPC?
ta for Slim World tips - I will get there its just very different from WW, I will deffo not be staying for the meetings - seriously it was like pulling teeth and lasted 2 bloody hours. janie well done on not gaining smile
thunder glad you're feeling more cheery, I dunno about the pressure on DH issue sometimes we have trouble but usually its a tiredness problem rather than stress. We were having functional dtd last month rather than actually having a good time (as I wasn't really in the mood but was still desperate to be pg). DH thinks I need to be 'enjoying it' more to get pg iyswim, he may well be right.

chocolateteabag Wed 06-Feb-13 21:04:31

Sorry everyone, am in a shouty mood tonight

chocolateteabag Wed 06-Feb-13 21:04:06

thunder - needs to mention the BITCH

chocolateteabag Wed 06-Feb-13 21:02:38

Managed to wolf a Creme egg and handful of celebrations before lunch, and since then AF has seemingly disappeared - WTF?

But then have read this thread on why shouldn't test early but still want to waste a HPK POAS - why the hell is that? I know that I'm not pg and that this is just mother nature fucking with me.

Sitting on hands, rocking gently...

Shall I start one? Any thoughts on what we want in the title? Creme eggs?

Am loving WTAF and janie's oopsies. I could do with a wine now- fool not to pick one up earlier!

Bakingtins Wed 06-Feb-13 20:09:26

Maybe we should start the next thread (can't believe I've been here for 3 whole threads worth) with a list of approved abreviations. The in-jokes are not meant to make any newbies feel excluded, it just gets a bit silly on here sometimes - relieves the tension.

3sthenew2 Wed 06-Feb-13 19:24:34

Another one for the south west corner! Do you think there's something in the cider water? I'm down on the south coast, I had a very private mc only a couple of people knew & trying to keep it that way. I work with babies/mums so don't want anyone to feel awkward.

grotbagz Wed 06-Feb-13 19:02:48

janie too many different abbreviations on here, so confusing!!

thundercats I'm in BANES so let's hope for some positives and we can meet up with our individual choices of vices!

hypnotisingchickens Wed 06-Feb-13 18:11:54

Evening all, anyone experienced thrush of biblical proportions in a wtf cycle? I'm on day 37, no sign if AF, a zillion BFN's and shares in canasten. Life's great eh?

<chuckles at region/weight loss club mix up>

I'm in Somerset, not far at all from Bristol and in fact I go there every couple of weeks or so to see folk....

JanieLovesHerThreeLeggedCat Wed 06-Feb-13 18:00:53

Oh I'm a wally!! I thought we were still talking about Slimming World!!!!!

grotbagz Wed 06-Feb-13 17:56:42

janie I think I may have got mixed up - I meant south west!! What sw do you mean?! Or am I being stupid?

bakingtins that could be it!

JanieLovesHerThreeLeggedCat Wed 06-Feb-13 17:53:31

And 3 You're a spring chicken!!

JanieLovesHerThreeLeggedCat Wed 06-Feb-13 17:51:54

grot I'm in Belfast! At SW as I type, managed to stay the same after eating (and drinking) out all weekend so pretty pleased with myself!! Just picked up my wine order from wine club (£132 oooopsies!!) so might gargle a bottle when I get home!!

Bakingtins Wed 06-Feb-13 17:47:55

I live in Bristol, but not actually from here, which may explain the lack of cider-drinking.
3 I'm so far the wrong side of 30 I'm approaching 40 - that's when you really need to start worrying!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now