Trying to conceive after mc? Pregnant after MC and seeking somewhere safe to hide? Recently graduated from the mosh pit? Come on down to the mosh pit for some serious metalling and cake part 4

(985 Posts)
Jollyb Tue 06-Nov-12 18:04:38

I've started the new thread - how exciting!!

I hope this thread will bring lots of BFPs, good scan results and healthy new arrivals.

Dorita75 Sun 10-Mar-13 15:05:49

So 7 days to wait Mrshp fingers crossed for you!

If you go to GPs they'll prob send DP for a sperm test and do blood tests on you so good to both go!

buzzybeetop Sun 10-Mar-13 19:50:43

Great news redbird and what a relief to see that heartbeat notsoold!

Many, many congrats backward and looking forward to hearing good news from you soon too mumtum (I was similarly late buying anything before ds, was actually painting our bedroom and sleeping on the nursery floor at 37 weeks. Luckily he wasn't early!)

Great news Dorita got my result back yesterday and low risk too...phew! We don't get a quantative result in my area but don't care as long as it's low risk, had decided not to have diagnostic tests if under 1in 100 anyway. Still don't feel like making a big announcement so still only told family, my boss and a few friends as I see them, was like this last time though!

Great news buzzy!

We need to think about the next thread as we are on the last page now and I'd hate to lose the support!

dorita it is sort of five days now - well Friday AF is due... we shall see! I'd just like to apologise to everyone as my 2ww somehow seem like the longest in the world somehow...

Dorita75 Sun 10-Mar-13 21:26:36

You should start the new thread Mrshp Think it was jolly who said it was lucky, worked for me!

Great news buzzy such a relief isn't it. We'd decided not to have tests either, it's just a bit of reassurance I suppose, even tho nothing is certain!

Jollyb Mon 11-Mar-13 11:49:28

Hi all . Not sure what's happened but managed to lose two messages this morning! Think I may have sent someone a private message along the way.

Anyhow back from Australia in one piece - not sure about this snow business was hoping for spring.

redbird really fantastic news on your scan.
mrs Hp definitely think you should start the new thread - though there's every chance you may have your BFP by then. Fingers and toes crossed here.

buzzy I don't think the worrying ever stops. Mine comes in waves. I thought it was getting better but now I fret about movement (instead of knicker checking). My sister asked me about names this morning and I said I really didn't want to think that far ahead..

It's a busy hospital week for me 20 week scan tomorrow and consultant on Friday.

Pixie - hope you're ok

LCR77 Mon 11-Mar-13 14:28:17

Yep you should def start the next thread MrsHP

So sorry pixie hope you're being looked after thanks

Got my NT screening results through the post on Friday and was quite shocked at how low risk they were considering my age (35) but incredibly relieved. 1 in 100,000 had to read and re-read but so chuffed. Getting ready for the next milestone and relieved to be starting my second trimester today.

HJBeans Tue 12-Mar-13 11:49:02

Welcome home, jolly, and good luck for your scan tomorrow. Mine is on Thursday, with midwife yesterday, so a heavy week for pg appts here, too. Completely relate to what you say about the anxiety coming in waves.

Fear tends to ramp up for me a few days after good news - I'm sure it's down to getting more attached and then feeling more vulnerable. Fingers crossed I'll have a lousy week next week after a good 20 week scan, then!

Are you feeling movements regularly yet? I'm not at all, but have had a few wee flutters which I think are my little one.

Congrats buzzy and dorita and LCR on good test results and congrats backward on your lovely wee girl! So much positive news all at once!

Keeping fingers crossed for you, mrsHP, and still thinking of you pixie.

New thread here.

Hope that is OK. I need it to be Friday... So I can POAS!!!

Jollyb Tue 12-Mar-13 12:03:15

Good work Mrs HP.

Bugger the snow haven't been able to make it to scan today which is so disappointing. Had to abandon car last night in side road several streets away as couldn't get up a hill in the ice.

beans I'm beginning to feel movements now . I've had squirms and dome definite kicks . Remember I've got a DD already though . When pregnant with her I wasn't convinced until 24 weeks so don't fret too much.

lcr great news on your screening result. I had a similar one with my daughter which was so reassuring - my result this time was 1:410 which I'm much less comfortable with, even though I'm still in the low risk category.

HJBeans Tue 12-Mar-13 17:46:47

Blasted weather - so sorry you couldn't make your scan, that must be so frustrating! Can they reschedule quickly, I hope?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now