Anyone testing around the end of next week?

(299 Posts)
babyjamesblackberrycrumble Thu 20-Sep-12 17:37:43

Had MC last cycle and am about 4 days past ovulation. Am already going stir crazy! Anyone testing same time?

MonthlyChange Mon 24-Sep-12 09:26:01

Bfn here too 12dpo on internet cheapy. Although on my very limited google experience apparantly my internet cheapies go as low as 25 whateverunits and clearblue digital goes down to 50 whateverunits although please correctly me if I am completely wrong!!

Not holding out much hope this cycle. Dtd on a Sat pm, had +ve LH OPK on the tues and weds, so not sure if I've got no chance? How long do those little spermies survive for anyway. I'm ignoring any google research that says only 72 hours!!

Angelfifi Mon 24-Sep-12 11:31:13

Im hoping a long time monthly as we dtd and dont think i ov'ed until 3/4 days later so dont think i have much hope!

Haylebop12 Mon 24-Sep-12 11:33:57

My wilkos cheapie also BFN! Boo!!
Anyone had an early BFN with cheapies?

Haylebop12 Mon 24-Sep-12 11:35:36

Think they last 3-7 days i think?

Angelfifi Mon 24-Sep-12 11:38:52

Sending positive vibes and baby dust!! And crossing fingers for all! Now im going on to countdowntopregnancy.com to encourage my obsession even more!!

Haylebop12 Mon 24-Sep-12 11:47:21

Early BFP*

MonthlyChange Mon 24-Sep-12 11:58:13

hayley I read your last post first and thought you had a bfp! Buy didn't sound.too.excited.
I asked the same question on.chat yesterday here

Angelfifi Mon 24-Sep-12 12:01:51

Its so frutrating, not knowing good answers on that thread though monthly How are you feeling today any signs sticking out? Hows the boobs?

Haylebop12 Mon 24-Sep-12 12:14:08

Haha I would be woohooing and yeehaahing if I did!!
How's everyone feeling?

MonthlyChange Mon 24-Sep-12 12:22:13

Feeling absolutely nothing today, bit gutted that all the sickness stopped on Saturday. Got it in my head that if I was pregnant it should have shown up by now with only 2 days to go. Agh, don't know how people do this wait thing for years, been trying since May, but this cycle is the first one I've ovulated and got a 2ww from.

Think I would have ovulated 4/5 days after dtd

MonthlyChange Mon 24-Sep-12 14:59:40

Poo. Think I'm getting premenstrual. Bit mood swingy at Dh and he says I'm getting pre-menstrual and he normally knows when my period is due before me.

stickybeans Mon 24-Sep-12 15:58:20

Has anyone ever had implantation bleeding before? I'm not sure if that's what I'm experiencing or if af is showing early.....

clueles Mon 24-Sep-12 16:26:33

Hi guys, I'm dpo12 today, and going insane! Haven't tested and haven't had any af cramps or anything which I think I would normally have had by now. Just trying not to get too excited!

Angelfifi Mon 24-Sep-12 16:35:08

Ohhhh good luck clueles when r u going to test? fingers crossed!!

Is tooth ache a sign lol i have that!!!!!

Angelfifi Mon 24-Sep-12 16:40:00

stickybeans when is af due? fingers crossed its implantation x

stickybeans Mon 24-Sep-12 16:48:26

Due on the 30th....thank you Angel I don't know what to think...this would be #1 for DH and I. I had a mc in July so we really hope this is it.

Haylebop12 Mon 24-Sep-12 17:41:51

FX sticky :-)

babyjamesblackberrycrumble Mon 24-Sep-12 18:16:40

Hi all. So I caved and tested on IC and not surprisingly BFN!!!
My boobs are a little tender although this happens before AF and had some low abdomen pressure since last Thursday but gone today. I don't really know what to expect this cycle after MC.

I have one DS who is 2:7 and had the MC last month.

stickybeans Mon 24-Sep-12 18:16:49

Thank you Haylebop Fx for us all!!!

Haylebop12 Mon 24-Sep-12 18:34:40

babyjames I'm in my third cycle since mc and still don't know what's going on! Not even sure I ovu'd this month!

MonthlyChange Mon 24-Sep-12 18:37:59

I think I'm going to cave in and start doing temping next month to see if actually ovulate, have just assumed I would following getting LH surge. Think I can feel AF coming, will test again tomorrow morning (day13dpo)
Showering you all with babydust

Haylebop12 Mon 24-Sep-12 19:11:00

Me too monthly! At least I'll know if I actually ovd or not!

clueles Mon 24-Sep-12 20:11:07

Thanks, don't know lol, wanna wait as long as I can keep away from the sticks so less risk of false neg! I've been wanting savoury even though I normally have a massive sweet tooth, and my boobs feel really full/hard lol. Don't wanna get my hopes up but can't stop thinking about it!

clueles Mon 24-Sep-12 20:15:11

I have to say, I started charring using the book 'taking charge of your fertility' and I've really enjoyed knowing what is going on with my body! I have polycystic ovaries, so never know what's happening, but charting showed me exactly when I'm ovulatng and therefore when to expect AF. Def worth a read, massive book though!

ladywhogrowsveggies Mon 24-Sep-12 21:16:30

Clueles they are some good symptoms you have there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now