Winners' corner 2012. Drop by and see if you have won anything this year...

(623 Posts)
ShadeMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 03-Jan-12 09:33:43

Happy New Year.

A shiny new thread for 2012 and so many chances to win.

Good luck!

nicnak01 Tue 18-Sep-12 08:34:05

Got the phone call on Friday, will let you know when prize arrive if you could kindly do the same. It was a boy on the beach waving his giant hand (cut out of Jake's hand)

RubyStolenBootyGates Wed 19-Sep-12 10:14:18

Has won another book! Thank you so much for "This Moose Belongs to Me"
Another great book for my storytimes!

<ponders where the book magnet is burried in the house>

Mothermuppet Wed 19-Sep-12 15:41:59

I have just been to the collection office to pick up a parcel - expecting it to be bike bits for my husband but what a wonderful surprise - I have won "Room on the Broom" by Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler. A lovely treat in store for all the boys. Thank you very much indeed.

Snog Wed 19-Sep-12 20:37:16

No prize or even email yet here so far...my dd's pic was a mermaid drawn in the sand with seaweed hair so the beach theme seems to have been a favourite with the judges.

Lisad123 we need to look for the next art comp for your dd to enter! If I find one I will post here to let you know. If you happen to have a Barclays account you can get her artwork on your debit or credit card though, that sounds like a really cute idea.

busymummy3 Wed 19-Sep-12 23:19:42

My Bakestore Baking set arrived on Saturday what a fantastic prize !
Thankyou Mumsnet and Bakestore it will be well used and is very much appreciated . Myself and DD made cupcakes on Sunday afternoon. DD paricularly liked the scales and the mixing bowl which didnt shift all round the workbench due to the rubber grip.
The colours are bright and cheery - I opted for the mixed set
Thank you again

Snog Fri 21-Sep-12 11:43:07

nicnak01 I phoned up today about the prize...seems that the emails haven't been sent out as yet, expect yours later today or on Monday, and the prizes can take up to 28 days to arrive. Hope Jake can wait that long!

iwantavuvezela Fri 21-Sep-12 14:19:24

Thank you for the book "This moose belongs to me" - adding to our Oliver Jeffers collection. We have read it everynight since receiving it - loving the illustrations, and will buy it as a christmas present for a nephew .....

gazzalw Sat 22-Sep-12 11:25:54

Thanks for the Staples vouchers - will come in very handy over coming years with DS having just started at secondary school! grin

nicnak01 Sat 22-Sep-12 18:02:59

Thanks for ringing them snog, its a while to wait but Jake hasn't said too much about it, we put the picture on our barclay card so I think he thought that was the prize LOL

Thank you for the lovely picnic hamper and natures finest pots and the toy picnic basket. What a fab prize. Really appreciate it.

ShadeMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 27-Sep-12 13:38:40

Our October competitions are now live. The winners of our September batch will be announced at the end of next week.

Lillabet Fri 28-Sep-12 14:49:49

Erm, is it just me or is there a distinct lack of a submit button on the Le Creuset competition? grin Please could you fix it? grin

Lillabet Fri 28-Sep-12 14:52:37

And the Superhero bundle competition grin
It does appear to be the competitions where the prize people would like to ask your permission to add you to their mailing list hmm

gazzalw Fri 28-Sep-12 15:20:32

If you just press return it seems to accept the entry, submit button or no!

Lillabet Fri 28-Sep-12 15:44:58

Ooooh, thank you gazzalw, I shall give that a go smile

gazzalw Fri 28-Sep-12 18:11:42

Did it work? Hope so smile

Just want to say thank you very much for the Maisie giftset, it is wonderful. My 9wk old DD loves the giant Maisie teddy, and we enjoyed reading the books today.

Lillabet Sat 29-Sep-12 09:59:23

It did gazzalw, thank you grin thanks

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 02-Oct-12 13:41:45

Poppig wins a £100 Love2Shop voucher for adding feedback on the MU cheese product test

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 02-Oct-12 19:27:24

mrsbunnyw wins a £250 Amazon voucher for adding her comment to the Unum thread on making a back up plan.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 03-Oct-12 19:50:32

thefudgeling wins a Bake Goodie Bag, packed with £100 worth of Tala baking equipment, Fairtrade baking ingredients (including cocoa, vanilla, nuts, chocolate and dried fruit), cake decorations and complementary Fairtrade products to enjoy with your cakes, including tea and coffee for adding her comments to the thread all about Fairtrade and the Big Fair Bake

WheresMyCow Fri 05-Oct-12 08:34:46

<patiently waiting>

September results...pretty please but not if I don't win grin

aftereight Fri 05-Oct-12 14:55:07

<impatiently waiting, taps foot>

WheresMyCow Fri 05-Oct-12 15:16:10

<stops the patient waiting and joins aftereight with the foot tapping.

yousankmybattleship Fri 05-Oct-12 22:16:11

<drumming fingers on table>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now