Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

2 month baby vomitting

(1 Post)
GirlFromMars1 Tue 04-Oct-16 11:26:09

Hi,

Not sure how much sick is normal for a 2 month old baby so wanted advice. She is breastfed exclusively and is gaining weight well but after nearly every feed she brings up some milk. Sometimes it's only a small amount but other times it's a full on projectile sick. I keep having to change her clothes (and sometimes mine)

At night time I try to keep her up for a while after her feed but it's guaranteed that when I put her down to sleep that she then will be sick all over herself meaning I have to change her clothes again and wake her up more. Does this just sound like typical behaviour or should I go to the GP to query reflux? She rarely cries but often makes grunting and straining sounds like she is having difficulty doing a poo, but we have loads of full nappies so no fear there.

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now