Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Ds (8) keeps getting a spotty chin!

(5 Posts)
Noeuf Sun 07-Jun-15 11:55:02

Not sure why. We implemented a strict wash face routine recently and tea tree cream and sudocreme ( one day time one night time) and they go for a couple of days but come back. No where else which makes me wonder if it's an infection there? Not impetigo or ringworm etc.

snowaccidentprone Sun 07-Jun-15 11:57:08

Does he touch his chin a lot?

Rest his chin on his hand?

FernGullysWoollyPully Sun 07-Jun-15 11:59:32

My daughter is 7 and has the same although not frequently, more like once every couple of months or so. She's also been a devil attitude why's. It's hormones. Apparently the age of breakouts has got lower and is common between ages 7 and 12.

Gileswithachainsaw Sun 07-Jun-15 12:01:27

Try just washing his face with water. I had terrible skin at one point I'd tried product after product and it just made it all worse. skin cleared up when I stopped.

Noeuf Sun 07-Jun-15 14:14:54

Ok thanks all, will watch for hands round face. Water a good idea, and maybe it's an age thing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now