Dr Guy Thorpe Beeston vs Dr Karl Murphy vs Dr Etienne Horner? Need to pick one fast!

(7 Posts)
expectingleo1 Tue 25-Nov-14 21:46:55

hi babybano,

who did you go with in the end? anyone else out there who can reccomend karl murphy? thanks for advice, i am in same position of picking an obgyn at lindo wing fast for a section

Babybano Fri 01-Feb-13 15:22:26

Thank u all for ur input.....seems like I can't go wrong with anyone one of them...thank u

Artigene Fri 01-Feb-13 13:49:21

I am under Guy TB as an NHS patient and he has been lovely and very clear in his explanations. We have seen him a few times due to bad screening results followed by other problems, he always takes time with us and is generally very professional and charming.

bumpitybumpbump Thu 31-Jan-13 20:15:31

i give thumbs up to karl murphy at the Lindo- i haven't had my baby yet but he was great at getting us through a toxo scare and came highly recommended by several of my friends....

Teapot13 Wed 30-Jan-13 21:49:57

I had DD at the Lindo Wing with Dr. Horner and am now 33 weeks with DC2, and I'm using him again. I have absolute faith in him from the medical perspective. On a personal level, he is pleasant and non-alarmist.

fgr Wed 30-Jan-13 17:16:52

I had Guy Thorpe Beeston perform some scans last year and he was lovely If I were to get pregnant again and my usual obs was not available I would opt for him. A friend had him for both her pregnancies and was delighted.

Babybano Wed 30-Jan-13 14:43:57

Anyone with recent experiences with the following drs....I need to pick one this week and all seem great!any advice helpful. I have already selected Lindo wing as the hospital at St Mary.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now