This topic is for discussing changing bags. If you want to buy and sell changing bags, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Can't decide... Chic o bello or Storksak?

(4 Posts)
kieracc Tue 19-Jul-11 09:36:22

I haven't had much experience with Chic'o' bello, but I've had 2 Storksak bags. They've both been parctical and look good, my favourite one is the Storksak Beth Mocha Tweed changing bag. It's one of the cheapest in the Storksak changing bag range but probably my favourite.

cawsand Fri 04-Feb-11 16:38:04

Thanks. I had the back pack organised already. I also picked up a Chic o Bello bag off eBay to add a little flair on the days I feel up for it.

DrSeuss Fri 07-Jan-11 15:53:18

Laptop backpack? Space for your stuff and theirs, two hands free for grabbing short people. Less stylish, much cheaper.

cawsand Fri 07-Jan-11 12:13:34

Does anyone have any input on the Chic'o' bello 'Carry-all' bag or the Storksak Emily? They both look similar online but I've not seen either of them up close. I've got a 3 yr old & one on the way so need something that will work for both... and occasionally I would like to slip my laptop into it. Any advice?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now