Note: This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

And it's time for the regular Zafira question again...

(9 Posts)
MiaowTheCat Thu 02-May-13 12:31:22

After a week where our car failed its MOT spectacularly with three pages of failure notes, and a good four digits before the decimal point in the repair bill we headed off to our local used car place and decided to buy a Zafira. Should pick it up early next week.

Semed like a good idea at the time, however then I got back and Google threw up pages of people struggling to find seats to fit it.

Please tell me our current Britax first class plus will - think hubby will melt down if we have more expense this month!

chrisrobin Thu 02-May-13 12:34:49

I had a '53 Zafira and had no problems with our Britax First Class or our First Class Plus, they both fit fine.

Pascha Thu 02-May-13 12:35:03

According to Britax website: 'Due to a technical issue, we’re not able to include our FIRST CLASS plus car seat in the Fit-FinderTM results. Please contact our Customer Service on 01264 386034 or at service.uk@britax.com for Fit-FinderTM queries concerning FIRST CLASS plus.'

Give them a call and ask.

chrisrobin Thu 02-May-13 12:36:32

Sorry, I should add that was in the middle row of seats- I never tried them in the back row.

MiaowTheCat Thu 02-May-13 12:51:12

Thanks - and yes it would be in the middle row (we're not actually planning on using the back row of seats much at all - bought it for the boot space with a side order of "nice to have the option" mainly)

falabalamb Mon 06-May-13 12:06:30

I'd be interested to hear what you found out about this seat in the zafira as looking to get one for ours.

Umanayana Fri 17-May-13 17:38:53

I have one in my Zafira (56 plate) no problem with fit. I'm about to switch to an ERF now

Aldwick Fri 24-May-13 23:45:39

I have a 57 plate zafira and couldn't get the first class in without bad buckle crunch - ended up having to buy a britax duo fix instead as none of the belted seats would fit properly,

lenats31 Tue 28-May-13 18:57:08

Aldwick,

The First Class has an alternative belt routing for long buckle stalks. SO, there are two ways to install it forward facing

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now