This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

cybex juno fix

(5 Posts)
destinationanywhere Sat 05-Jan-13 10:37:42

Does anyone own one of these?

I had considered a rear facing stage 1 seat but they don't do well on which.

This seems to be the next best thing but is only available online.

Cheers

lagoonhaze Sun 06-Jan-13 17:34:17

The which reports are flawed. I would do more research.

destinationanywhere Sun 06-Jan-13 18:16:58

In what way? (genuine question)

I have read loads.

The cybex sirena appears to be good but ££ although clearly safety is most important factor. We will need 2 seats though.

On which the cybex sirena has not been reviewed but the Juno fix gets 5 stars in forward facing which is more than some of the rear facing seats. Cybex claim the impact cushion protects the neck in a head on collision.

My older 3 children used the duo plus isofix. If I'm going to make such an expensive purchase for my 4th child I need to be sure.

lagoonhaze Sun 06-Jan-13 19:17:46

In that Which? give equal weighting to safety and consumer friendliness. They say ERF are hard to fit and mark them them.

A ERF is always going to be safer than a FF seat because of the physics. There also arent that difficult to fit.

I wouldnt get the sirona unless I had a 3 seater and the swivel was importance to me as its quite a small seat and there are better of the market for less money.

Ive never seen the Juno. I really would do research away from Which? Maybe look at the swedish tests?

I like www. carseat.se and www.rearfacing.co.uk and www.sikkerautostol.dk/ for info

There was also info recently on here https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/RearFacingTheWayForward?fref=ts

Good luck in your search

destinationanywhere Sun 06-Jan-13 20:00:28

Thanks. Gives me a little more to go on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now