Just watched " Italy unpacked" !!Anyone camped the Italian west coast?

(7 Posts)

Hi ,we had planned to go back to Spain but am very taken with the idea of Italy after watching Italy unpacked ....it looked amazing .my hubby has had a look for campsites but they seem in scarce supply.We are in a soulpad with 3 sixtearolds.Any ideas or info would be welcome.we thought we might drive down via Lake Garda but just thinking at the mo.....

cluecu Sun 16-Feb-14 16:11:41

We camped in sorrento...think it was santa something...it should come up easily in google. AMAZING! We did two nights in a cabin then two in canvas huts. Definitely going back smile

Is it santa fortunata clueclu? And were you in your own tent?it looks amazing if it is.

Oops just retread your message blush

Just worried about that beach with non swimmers as it looks like a rocky ledge into deep water

cluecu Sun 16-Feb-14 17:28:44

yes that's the one! to be honest the beach bit isn't the best in terms of swimming. it wasn't a priority for me though as I'm not a strong swimmer but the pool is lovely and it's a 5 min bus journey to sorrento centre where you can easily go on trips to positano or capri smile the staff on the reception were amazingly helpful as well smile

cluecu Sun 16-Feb-14 17:32:14

We weren't in our own tent though, I can't remember if there were pitches but I think there would be.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now