Have you got a bucket list of campsites?

(5 Posts)
issyocean Thu 05-Sep-13 17:38:38

Croyde View is shite we got directed through the site during a crazy traffic jam in the lanes and talked to some campers while we were waiting.It was empty in the middle of August because they charge stupid amounts of money for nothing.

It's a good 25 minute walk to Croyde down a really busy lane and all uphill on the way back.

Much better campsites in that area IMO They charge £37.50 a night for two adults and a child with a fire pit.There are only portaloos and temporary showers and one stand pipe for water no washing up facilities.

Don't get me wrong we nearly always do basic type of sites but we pay accordingly and this is a GIANT rip off.

nappyaddict Wed 04-Sep-13 14:50:04

[+mmmmmm[http://www.britchcombefarm.co.uk/ Britchcombe Farm]]

Camping in the forest

Trellyn Woodland

Coastal Stay

Feather Down Farm Days

Westermill Farm

Pachacuti Wed 04-Sep-13 14:01:27

I didn't (although I have a couple of yours on a vague mental checklist, I suppose), but now I might steal yours grin. Have been to Wowo (and would love to go back) and keep meaning to go to Blackberry Wood but not quite managing it.

nappyaddict Wed 04-Sep-13 13:58:00

Westland Farm

Croyde View

I'm now working my way through this list of campsites that allow campfires to see if any are worth adding.

nappyaddict Wed 04-Sep-13 13:32:38

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now