Stopped Bf'ing Hormones going bonkers!!

(6 Posts)
DXBMermaid Wed 05-Oct-16 16:55:43

Stopped Bf'ing and feel like I am drowing in hormones.
All I really want to is eat and sleep confused

DS (13 months) fed last about 4 days ago ang 3 days before that. I am still producing milk.

I did pregnancy, bf for 18 months, pregnancy, bf for 13 months with less then a weeks break inbetween.

Tell me this will pass? Feeling totally out of my depth here.

MessyBun247 Wed 05-Oct-16 19:11:43

Watching with interest. DD2 is only 8 months so will still be bfing for quite a while hopefully, but no idea what to expect when she decides to stop.

Diamondsandpears Wed 05-Oct-16 19:47:12

Hoping it passes quickly for you. I couldn'the get my head into work for a whole but it did settle.

RaspberryBeret34 Wed 05-Oct-16 19:57:56

I had a horrible 3 weeks and some random bleeding after stopping bfing but after that it got back to normal. I just felt so flat and lifeless and didn't expect to as ds was 22 months and only feeding at night (and I thought more a comfort thing than anything). Just get through the days and it WILL pass flowers.

DXBMermaid Wed 05-Oct-16 20:54:14

Yes, flat is the right word.
Can't be arsed to do anything, just don't care.
I keep having to force myself to do normal things. 3 weeks you say sadconfused. That seems forever!!

Huishnish Thu 13-Oct-16 21:29:34

Watching too- fed ds1 for a year, including 2 months into second pregnancy, now breastfeeding 6 month old. Dreading stopping. My body hasn't been my own since Xmas 2013!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now