PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

(74 Posts)
mumsmakelists2 Sun 03-Mar-13 01:23:19

Oooh! I've not been first up before ... v exciting :-)

This week I've rustled up a list of 100 different fruit combinations that I can hide in muffins ...

I'm in awe of all the lovely bump and baby stories at the Friday Baby Shower ...

And I've been thinking about the best ways to use linky parties to grow my blog ...

xx

ediblewoman Sun 03-Mar-13 09:19:54
StewieGriffinsMom Sun 03-Mar-13 12:22:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

sonnyandluca Sun 03-Mar-13 13:29:05

Welcome to our house of ill, featuring spaghetti, nappy boxes, and Michael Portillo!

House of Ill

Mark, Sonny, & Luca.
The Adventures of Sonny & Luca

yassusarah Sun 03-Mar-13 17:07:58

We are having a Simple Sunday

mumsmakelists2 Sun 03-Mar-13 21:48:12

Ediblewoman love the Wagamama's rip off idea - going to try this x

PigeonPairNell Sun 03-Mar-13 21:53:36

Dinosaurs, monsters, hermits....the street where we live is a colourful place, according to our Austin

mumsdotravel Sun 03-Mar-13 22:18:24

We loved our family trip to Dartmoor's Bovey Castle - they even have LEGO room service bit.ly/XQcuqs

RecipeJunkie Mon 04-Mar-13 08:01:35

A guest post here (first I've had on my blog!!) Come and feast your eyes on Mrs W's Pear Lancashire & Walnut Muffins with slapdash stirring and a B&B recommendation.

ediblewoman Mon 04-Mar-13 08:19:59

Thanks Mumsmakelists (they do don't they, I know I do) it has in a very short space of time become the most requested super ever, beating the formerly unassailable pasta and tomato sauce hands down.

IzzieA Mon 04-Mar-13 08:27:02

Song lyrics and how they're not always as innocent as my daughters think. Another mother-daughter secret we won't be sharing with dad.

izzieanderton.blogspot.com/

Toomuchtea Mon 04-Mar-13 09:34:55

Great post StewieGriffinsMom. What I find most disturbing about Amazon is the way they keep on doing stuff like this, but such is the strength of their business model (ie consistently providing what people want at a price they want to pay) that it makes people think well, it's a bastard corporation, but just this once won't hurt. I know, I do it myself.

I haven't posted for weeks because we've been moving. A bit of a bitter pill: my post on it is here.

Zoela1 Mon 04-Mar-13 10:21:42

Booked up - this one's for World Book Day on Thursday... forthegirlblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/booked-up.html

doradoo Mon 04-Mar-13 10:35:49

Why? is it a cultural question - or do all toddlers use it incessantly?

MmeGuillotine Mon 04-Mar-13 11:55:55

A rushed post about an excellent book I just read, the iniquity of moving house and also the fact that I got a mention in Mslexia last week for my self publishing efforts. smile

cjfriess Mon 04-Mar-13 12:31:26

My Mummy and Me is a beautiful board book that would be a perfect present for a small child to give for Mother's Day.

gardeningmum Mon 04-Mar-13 13:29:50

We went for a walk and got a little more ice than we bargained for.

kidsinthegarden.co.uk/a-walk-through-the-ice-age/

DillyTante Mon 04-Mar-13 18:32:52

Hello all

This post is about speaking out against the Catholic Church

DillyTante Mon 04-Mar-13 18:33:28

Yay MmeGuillotine!

MmeGuillotine Mon 04-Mar-13 19:29:26

Thank you, Dilly! :D

Nanniejo Mon 04-Mar-13 20:04:02

My blog this week is about Red Nose Day that is coming up next Friday: Will you wear red for Red Nose Day?

mumsmakelists2 Mon 04-Mar-13 23:06:02

PigeonPairNell so cool!

mumsmakelists2 Mon 04-Mar-13 23:06:52

Where do you stand on spring cleaning?

Love it? Hate it? Just don't do it?

I've written about my son's 4th birthday party.

He didn't want a party but I became overcome with maternal fervour and ploughed on anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now