PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

NEW mumsnet featured blog - will give you a smile amid your christmas crisis

(3 Posts)
marthamufffett Wed 19-Dec-12 22:28:58

I am writing a blog called 'letters to Nigel Slater' which has just been made a featured blog by mumsnet. Hopefully it will bring a smile to your harrassed face if nothing else. Please take a look and tell me what you think.

2under2blog Thu 20-Dec-12 07:16:30

Congrats on getting featured - and at the very top, too! I love your blog. I love Nigel Slater. Two thumbs fresh from me.

I wonder if he will ever reply? If he does, could you ask him nicely to cut his hair?

marthamufffett Thu 20-Dec-12 12:57:53

Thank you so much. I'm glad you're enjoying the blog. I got a really nice e-mail from his agent saying how much he is enjoying reading it but i think at the minute he is very busy with his book.
I had a nice e-mail from author Judith O'reilly who is going to send it to her publisher and agent for me, which is lovely.
Have a lovely Christmas,
Hilary

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now