Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

(77 Posts)
BustyDeLaGhetto Sat 08-Dec-12 23:51:30

Hello and welcome to another brilliant week.

Two posts from me this week - Charity Shop Bargains I Have Found and my Ideal Bookshelf.

theluckyapple.wordpress.com/

I've blogged about sexting and the Channel4 bods have picked it up and are retweeting it.
Exciting!

RecipeJunkie Tue 11-Dec-12 13:00:43

In a blatant attempt to make you all jealous, here is my post about my Christmas Bread Baking Course at River Cottage. It was FABULOUS.

thecrumbymummy Tue 11-Dec-12 19:01:55

Maybe next year she'll like Father Christmas! grin)
www.thecrumbymummy.co.uk/?p=4068

thecrumbymummy Tue 11-Dec-12 19:02:56

The New Way To Drink Tequila!
www.thecrumbymummy.co.uk/?p=4059

PigeonPairNell Tue 11-Dec-12 21:31:41

hurray for same-sex marriage! I've written about a time I walked out of a church playgroup because they were distributing a petition against it.

doradoo Tue 11-Dec-12 21:35:29

Christmas Parties and Christmas Pudding Cake Pops

cjfriess Wed 12-Dec-12 09:01:53

I have board book recommendations for babies and toddlers on storysnug.com today.

Lovely post, PigeonPair. I've had the odd church-play-school eek moment, but nothing as overt as that.

I'm still off-loading all my Christmas angst. The perfect Christmas present from the perfect Christmas Boyfriend

Breadandwine Wed 12-Dec-12 11:36:02

With the holidays coming up, what better time to make some bread with your youngsters with the original playdough - which you can go on and bake and eat after they've finished playing with it?

minimumthebare Wed 12-Dec-12 15:22:34

Vitamins and supplements that seem to helping with the tiredness I don't care if they just give me expensive wee

minimumthebare Wed 12-Dec-12 15:23:54

cjfriess, great recommendations thanks-I have a few children I wasn't sure what to buy for, some lovely ideas there!

MarsLady Wed 12-Dec-12 19:47:10

It's been a while, busy busy busy, but I've blogged. I was spurred into writing because of Homerton hospital's decision to reduce the size of its home birth team, including removing one midwife against her will. It has been a fantastic resource and Angela Barry, the removed midwife, was amazing and instilled such confidence into women. 9% of the women that went via the homebirth team had a caesarean section compared the to 26% rate at the hospital. To say I'm miffed for my ladies is an understatment.

Anyhoo... The Illusion of Choice

Gusthetheatrecat Wed 12-Dec-12 20:20:53

I finally got around to blogging about my love of advent calendars.

Remembering my fall down the weight loss rabbit-hole...
Vanishing Point ? Losing my mind to anorexia

Why I had 2 forks in my work bag today

(more crafting in a cafe)

CollectorofCookbooks Thu 13-Dec-12 08:15:29

Fancy winning a lovely cookbook? You can, easily! Just follow me, and leave me a comment about your favourite Christmas tradition, to win a copy of Tart It Up.

It is about baking, I promise grin

BustyDeLaGhetto Thu 13-Dec-12 10:58:56

Currently working on a nice, ice skating related post for you all, after yesterday's lesson smile

pebbles77 Thu 13-Dec-12 13:03:08
pebbles77 Thu 13-Dec-12 13:03:54
CraftsonSea Thu 13-Dec-12 13:59:01

I took part in the chat here yesterday with Nigel Slater and he told me what to cook for tea here's the results (Obviously I'm not going to miss out on the chance to blog that one!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now