Suicide

(9 Posts)
Missireland1990 Wed 26-Jun-13 13:55:17

Thank you everyone

SodaStreamy Wed 19-Jun-13 00:22:49

Oh my.

I've been through this too and even though it's seven years on there are still days I look at the sky and scream 'why'

Why did you do this to me, is it my fault, could I have helped you or done anything different to stop it happening

I think I know now, I could I could not have done anything different but it still doesn't feel like a dagger going through my heart at times.

However it does , in a weird way, become this 'emotional' with time

Wishing you strength

Missireland1990 Wed 19-Jun-13 00:10:27

Thank you all . I have support from my family and close friends . Just such a shocking death from a person I have been so attached to for just shy of 6 years . Just heartbreaking

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 17-Jun-13 17:41:19

im sorry for your loss - and even harder that he died in another country

my husband committed suicide just over 2 years ago due to severe depression sad

feel free to message me if you want to talk, or reply on here x

Pancakeflipper Tue 11-Jun-13 14:46:50

How awful for you. You must have so many questions. How are you doing? Are you ok? Have you some good support?

MickeyMouseHasGrownUpACow Tue 11-Jun-13 14:46:10

I am so sorry. Do you want to talk about him?

Missireland1990 Tue 11-Jun-13 14:44:31

Thank you fubbsy

fubbsy Tue 11-Jun-13 13:13:51

So sorry for your loss Missireland

Missireland1990 Tue 11-Jun-13 10:49:56

My sons father took his life this past march, our son was 5 days into his 7th month of life . Tragic to say the least . Our son is 9months now and it's getting tough that he is starting to do so much new things and I can't even contact his dad to let him know . His dad was in the USA going through a uk visa to come out to us in Belfast , he was to be here sometime in June. With June being here this is getting very hard emotionally sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now