Help! Only 8 weeks to go ... still no sure favourites.

(12 Posts)
clarehk Sun 20-Jan-13 11:35:36

Baby No. 2 is coming soon and having a name panic again! Don't know the sex ...

My current shortlist -
Jonah
Daniel (Danny)
Benedict (Ben)

Louisa
Elsa
Natasha

Our dd is Jesse Lauren. Any suggestions anyone?

Your short list sounds fine.

We have always taken a short list in with us and decided once the baby has arrived.

Once we even abandoned all the short list names and went with something completely different (a name I had vetoed about 6 months previously).

Panic when you don't have a name and its 5 weeks and 6 days old!

SurreyWithAFringeOnTop Sun 20-Jan-13 11:47:05

Jonah is lovely, Daniel and Ben very dull.

Love Elsa, Louisa is nice, don't like Natasha.

Allthesanityinme Sun 20-Jan-13 22:14:23

Like them all except Natasha, I think its a bit dated. Daniel and Ben go better with Jesse than Jonah IMO but all good names

kipplin Sun 20-Jan-13 22:52:20

Jonah and Louisa

clarehk Mon 21-Jan-13 09:54:11

Thanks! Glad Jonah gets thumbs up, as its' my favourite right now. And will probably be between Elsa and Louisa, to be decided when baby is born.

Allalonenow Mon 21-Jan-13 09:58:23

Benedict and Louisa by a mile.

monica77798 Mon 21-Jan-13 10:46:17

Benedict and Elsa. Jesse and Elsa works well, but I think Jonah and Jesse is too many J's, LOL

forgetmenots Mon 21-Jan-13 10:46:43

Jonah and Elsa are miles in front for me, beautiful names. Love Jonah in particular (the little one I know loves the Whale story, and likes the NNs he gets - which can range from Joe, Joey, to Nah-Nah!) a solid but unusual choice.

Daniel isn't a name I'm keen on, and Benedict is okay - don't like Natasha and Louisa is fine, but not nearly as nice as Elsa.

DonkeysDontRideBicycles Mon 21-Jan-13 18:38:25

Elsa and Benedict.

TenthMuse Mon 21-Jan-13 18:57:55

Another vote for Elsa and Benedict - both lovely. Jonah and Louisa are hot on their heels, though! Not a fan of Natasha, and Daniel's a bit dull for me.

Anonymumous Mon 21-Jan-13 21:41:07

Benedict gets called Bendy Dick round here. In case that puts you off...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now