Need creative help!!

(5 Posts)
CamperWidow Mon 22-Jul-13 13:36:28

Cheers guys, I finally managed to find a book that has some cheapish inspiration! The problem I had when going on Pinterest is when I typed in alien costume it was all from the film with things bursting through t-shirts! Eurgh!

Mhw02 Sat 20-Jul-13 12:07:11

A star (for the three year old)? Two bits of cardboard, covered with tinfoil and glitter, held together sandwich-board-like with ribbon, worn with a black top and black leggings?

Chocolateteabag Sat 20-Jul-13 00:15:50

Ping pong balls and Liqui Gel washing dispensers make good eyes - could be weird space alien family? Especially for little one as can just doctor a babygro

Two classic shape coke bottles plus silver paint and duct tape will make a good jet pack for a spaceman.

Have a look on Pinterest or craftgawker (search them) and should find more ideas

Corygal Fri 19-Jul-13 21:53:11

All wear black and go as dark matter.

Or go as a molecule of something - 1 black carbon atom, two DCs in blue - H20.

CamperWidow Fri 19-Jul-13 21:48:14

Hey ladies.

I am attending the Shrewsbury Folk Festival this year as one of the staff and the theme is Space and they have asked us to dress up. So, I now need three costumes, one for me and one for DD1 and DD2, aged 3 and 1. Help!!!!

I have a sewing machine and 5 weeks but little money to buy stuff so re-purposing is def the way to go!!!!

Thanks lovelies!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now