What can I make ?

(9 Posts)
biffnbuster Tue 11-Jun-13 16:40:49

Oooh, thankyou for the great ideas, I shall have a look in town tomorow for a few bits and pieces, think I will go with a notice board and bunting !

NumTumDeDum Mon 10-Jun-13 23:35:23

I am making some outdoor bunting at the mo using a pvc tablecloth I bought from Poundland. I just want to pretty up the canes on the veg patch. Dp thinks I have officially lost it.

Dingle Mon 10-Jun-13 20:20:26

I love my piano bunting, got some pennant left over....where shall I adorn next?

NumTumDeDum Mon 10-Jun-13 20:12:41

Bunting is quite easy and seems to be the thing now.

Dingle Mon 10-Jun-13 20:07:59

Oh yes, pot holders. Knitted cotton dishclothes in pwetty pastel colours.

DameFanny Mon 10-Jun-13 20:01:32

Can you crochet? Pot holders in cotton are easy to do and you can easily match the colours to her kitchen

Dingle Mon 10-Jun-13 19:58:47

Peg bag, carrier bag holder, chalk board......bunting....

plipplops Mon 10-Jun-13 19:19:19

How about a padded notice board ith those ribbon bits across it? By a cheapo cork board, get some nice fabric and some wadding. Stretch fabric across and staple at the back, then stretch some ribbon tit across and staple that too. I'm sure you could find a dead easy tutorial online...

biffnbuster Mon 10-Jun-13 17:45:50

I want to make something for my friends birthday this month. She is doing her kitchen "shabby chic". What can I make for her with my limited arty/crafty skills ? (That don't involve buttons as she is phobic.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now