ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

to think that i should be able to eat a bananna/sausage in my own house without dh turning into a randy 15 year old.

(108 Posts)
kerryk Fri 20-Jun-08 17:07:43

i mean ffs, do men ever stop thinking about getting there leg over?

sorry about that....I misunderstood...lol

I make sure I flash my dh to wake him up of a morning.

TheHedgeWitch Fri 27-Jun-08 14:47:38

Message withdrawn

thehedgewitch the 'while you're down there'comment refers to you aparently delighted offering your dh/dp oral 'whilst your down there'

TheHedgeWitch Fri 27-Jun-08 14:17:56

Message withdrawn

bea Fri 27-Jun-08 13:36:58

Hallelujah!
I thought it was just my dh...!

megandtyler Mon 23-Jun-08 22:30:42

my dh does the i've got a cure for that for every ailment
dittany i suppose i am grateful grateful he hasn't run off with someone ten years younger after 17 years together.
still fucking annoying though

Its desperation - the postie's a minger!

kerryk Mon 23-Jun-08 16:42:33

grin good luck with that

Does ANYBODY else have the opposite problem? FGS!
I have now filled the fridge with cucmbers, massive snags (as they are called here in OZ), long sticky buns, bananas and yet no response from DH apart from finding him permanently in the fridge filling his face.
If it comes to it I may have to gorge myself with these things infront of the postman to get some kind of attention!

OrmIrian Sun 22-Jun-08 22:01:07

I have often been amazed at DH's ability to give me his full attention when I take my dressing gown off to get dressed in the morning. He might be fast asleep, or reading the sports pages (same thing) but the moment that dressing gown hits the floor he's there, watching every move. I find it annoying but the time it stops is the time I have to start to worry I suspect hmm

pmsl dittany

dittany Sun 22-Jun-08 21:28:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

hah I reckon kerryk..men live in a dreamworld where everything revolves around them

kerryk Sun 22-Jun-08 21:16:57

aahhh yes, my dh calls it his cure for anything!!! if only we could bottle it we would be worth a fortune.

BalloonSlayer Sun 22-Jun-08 21:15:19

Oh yeah and there was also a kind offer to "take my temperature" if ever I required the service

BalloonSlayer Sun 22-Jun-08 21:14:06

Forgot to mention. DH also always used to have the habit of saying, whenever I said I needed to clean my teeth: "I'll clean your teeth for you!!"

I have now retaliated, saying the same to him whenever he says he needs to clean his hmm adding for good measure "hur - hur - hurrr!!"

Which I think has hurt his feelings a little.

hahahha oh yes I hear that one about the sore throat all the time.

He calls it

Elixior of Youth

##sigh##

Spidermama Sun 22-Jun-08 20:07:34

My dh has a similar thing about protein being good for me.

I have the Carry On music in my head every time I open this thread.

scorpio1 Sun 22-Jun-08 20:06:48

lol

i flash dh when he is on the phone - i get my boobs out and its so funny when he tries to concentrate on the call!

scorpio1 Sun 22-Jun-08 20:05:36

if i bend down to say do up my shoe dh says 'whilst your down there' grin

also sore throat, even im hungry hmm 'i've got something for that'

Spidermama Sun 22-Jun-08 20:04:51

I do eat those indecently long, bendy tofu sausages in public though.

Spidermama Sun 22-Jun-08 20:04:21

I do enjoy a flake now and again but usually the guilt at downing chocolate makes me, erm, facilitate said flake in private rather than in front of anyone who might appreciate it.

Spidermama Sun 22-Jun-08 20:03:04

ROFL @ Lostinfrance's dh with his sore throat remedy.

Miggsie Sun 22-Jun-08 19:36:13

I take it no one on this thread ever dares eat a Cadbury's flake?
Once, when a bit naive, I ate a flake at the canteen at work. I work in engineering... I was the only woman at the table...eventually the other woman in engineering came over and rolled all their tongues up and back into their mouths.

DH is not like this thank God, EXCEPT, when I get sweaty doing gardening...why do men like sweat???!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now