has anyone seen my wife?

(66 Posts)
bran Sun 10-Jun-07 20:17:34

Franny, do you think it might be Mr NQC? Two ds's, at least one of whom is very strong-willed, and a loft bedroom?

fryalot Sun 10-Jun-07 20:16:19

I kind of wish dp would have the nous to post a thread like this, instead of sucking his teeth and doing that "oh God Mumsnet" thing he does

talcy0 Sun 10-Jun-07 20:15:51

She's not with me

FrannyandZooey Sun 10-Jun-07 20:14:43

tell us their ages and a few anecdotes about them and we will try to track her down for you

are you sure you don't know her name? You know all the acronyms...

filthymindedvixen Sun 10-Jun-07 20:14:16

oh look Mr Hassled husband sirree, there's a gadget. You know, one of those expensive, shiny things!! <<points>>

Quick love, get offline and get the ironing board up, I reckon I've bought you two minutes....

Indith Sun 10-Jun-07 20:14:01

pmsl

sorry, ds is in bed, dp is playing warcraft and I am staying right here!

I'd watch out though...spend much longer on here and you shall be dragged into the MN vortex and your ds will have to tuck himself in.

nannyogg Sun 10-Jun-07 20:14:00

Is that you Norman? Are you on the laptop in the kitchen?

NuttyMuffins Sun 10-Jun-07 20:13:55

ROFL....hilarious

Ceolas Sun 10-Jun-07 20:13:25

ha ha! Not me. not seen her, honest

TheArmadillo Sun 10-Jun-07 20:12:32

rofl

so glad its not me

belgo Sun 10-Jun-07 20:12:27

pmsl! not me!

filthymindedvixen Sun 10-Jun-07 20:12:20

well it's not me, I'm babysitting for a mate, but I do sympathise!

FrannyandZooey Sun 10-Jun-07 20:12:17

it's a fair cop darling

<quick, you lot get her out the back door while I distract him. We have to protect our own>

FLIER Sun 10-Jun-07 20:12:02

not me..........

What a great post!

Hassledhubby Sun 10-Jun-07 20:10:52

Hi
I have just left DS1 in his bedroom after a row over tidying up said room and his demand for cuddles rather than tidying up room and was hoping to find my wife ready to come in and finish the bedroom routine. I don't want to shout and wake up DS2 and am too tired to climb up stairs to loft. I last heard my wife muttering something about 'taking the ironing upstairs' which usually is code for her to escape on to Mumsnet. Don't know her 'mumsnet name' but if anyone of you is my wife, could you pop down and tuck DS1 up if it's not too much trouble to tear yourself away from either this or the Gifted and Talented thread.....:

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now