To think my neighbours are twats?

(16 Posts)
SettyBogs Thu 04-Aug-16 19:32:36

DSis is over from Oz staying with us with her 2 kids for a couple of weeks. Neighbours have teenagers and son was just playing quite loud music so woke the little one who is 1.5, I just went and asked if they could turn it down a bit as woke the baby and the mum says you've got to be kidding, the amount of times your little one has woken us up, I said he's a baby and they're only here for a few more days so sorry I about the noise. He's not been too bad, but woken a few times, he's a fucking baby! Their son always seems to be playing computer games with the window wide open shouting fing this and that so we always hear him when trying to have a quiet drink in the garden in the evening and we've said nothing. Wankers, unfortunately they've only recently moved in. Just needed a rant, they're the noisiest about!

proudnewMNaddict Thu 04-Aug-16 19:39:21

YANBU twats hmm

Missgraeme Thu 04-Aug-16 19:44:46

I am thinking your dh would love a drum kit for Christmas....

Kungfupandaworksout16 Thu 04-Aug-16 19:46:30

See how they like your CD collection tomorrow in the morning grin

Thisisnotausername Thu 04-Aug-16 19:47:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

HunterHearstHelmsley Thu 04-Aug-16 19:59:36

On another thread running at the moment, it's been stated that people can make as much noise as they like in their homes so maybe not!

HunterHearstHelmsley Thu 04-Aug-16 20:00:05

And at 7.45pm I'd be a bit hmm

bloodyteenagers Thu 04-Aug-16 20:15:41

7:45. I would smile, and close the door.

Shizzlestix Thu 04-Aug-16 20:52:55

I don't think they should impact on you deliberately, but brutally, YABU, way early to ask people to stop making noise. I mean, my neighbours 2 doors down let the kids play in the garden til 10pm.

mumtomaxwell Thu 04-Aug-16 20:59:08

My neighbours sound just like yours... Absolute inconsiderate wankers. I HATE them. Their constant shouting, swearing and loud music does my head in and I don't really want my family listening to it when we're in the garden or when our windows are open.

I've reported them to the council and their letting agent for anti-social behaviour.

So YADNBU! They are!

fuckyoucanceryoucuntingknob Thu 04-Aug-16 21:00:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

NoBarbaraGood Thu 04-Aug-16 21:36:21

But why should anyone ever have to listen to neighbors' noisy music? Aren't there noise abatement laws?

GloGirl Thu 04-Aug-16 21:41:27

It's not like they're having a party and the OP is asking at 7.45pm for them to whisper - it's just being loud for no reason. YANBU to ask, they're twats.

NavyandWhite Thu 04-Aug-16 21:48:03

Loud music at 7.45? Sorry but it's not that U tbh.

ExtraShot Thu 04-Aug-16 21:54:34

Turn your TVs on full volume tomorrow and go out.

Apparently it really pisses my neighbours off wink

Fluffyears Fri 05-Aug-16 08:04:43

Certainly not the noisiest about that was my old neghbours!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now