To find watching Bing like watching Casualty?

(10 Posts)
WellErrr Tue 17-May-16 09:26:35

You know the shits going to hit the fan, but you don't know when.

Puts me right on edge, I can't even watch it. Bing carrying a glass of water puts me in mind of a group of teenagers on casualty walking along a high wall.

Anyone else?

WannaBeAWarhol Tue 17-May-16 09:30:36

I'm just waiting for the day Bing walks in on Flop and Amma in a romantic embrace.

MajesticSeaFlapFlap Tue 17-May-16 09:32:59

YANBU!

I felt stressed watching the episode where Bing needs a wee while playing hide and seek.
I knew he was going to have an accident, it was just a matter of time.

WannaBeAWarhol Tue 17-May-16 09:37:52

Flop should have seen that coming a mile off, he was jiggling about all over the place.

MiddleClassProblem Tue 17-May-16 09:41:54

Pando fell asleep in Bing's bed... But where did Padget sleep? Did she just go home or did she see Flop's flop after a glass of wine?

WellErrr Tue 17-May-16 10:22:30

I was wondering that middle grin

MrsHathaway Tue 17-May-16 11:05:13

So much!

Flop is clearly a fan of Natural Consequences but I hope one day he lets Bing run out in the road [fierce]

I think that after hours Flop sits down with a large single malt and simply says "Fuck. Sake."

MiaowTheCat Tue 17-May-16 11:07:56

But where did Padget sleep? Did she just go home or did she see Flop's flop after a glass of wine?

The most amusing bit of that episode is the sheer speed with with Padget suggests Pando sleeps over there and legs it off for a night without Panda-Pant-Less!

MiddleClassProblem Tue 17-May-16 11:10:37

Ha! She really should buy him some proper clothes. Maybe the shop isn't doing so well.

MrsHathaway Tue 17-May-16 11:13:18

DC3 is the Bing obsessive. The others only watch it to bet how long Pando will keep his shorts on for (they're yellow; average is about six seconds).

It makes us chortle because DC2 was exactly the same at 2/3. If you left him alone for long enough to go to the loo or answer the front door he would be stark bollock naked again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now