AIBUs from famous movies.

(379 Posts)
kim147 Sat 28-Jun-14 18:06:17

Inspired by another thread.

My boyfriend and I were dancing on a TV dance show. We were doing really well but then this "girl" (who looked about 40) stepped in and suddenly he was dancing with her. He was all over her and then they won.

AIBU to LTB even though I'm hopelessly devoted to him?

RobinSparkles Sat 28-Jun-14 18:08:47

Yes, just LTB. TBH, he sounds a better match with her. Don't you dare go changing who you are just to please him and remember:
Tight black trousers are just a recipe for thrush!

pissedglitter Sat 28-Jun-14 18:10:23

Sounds like he is losing control
It's time to LTB

kim147 Sat 28-Jun-14 18:11:05

There's a woman I love. I met her in Paris but never knew she was married. She's turned up now in my bar. Unfortunately she has to escape the country as her husband is wanted. She loves me as well. I have some letters of transit to leave.

What should I do?

kim147 Sat 28-Jun-14 18:11:59

(I'm on the wine. I've got loads of these tonight grin )

hotfuzzra Sat 28-Jun-14 18:14:20

Ha brilliant!

Our planet is being taken over by my evil Dad, and I accidentally kissed my brother. WWYD?

DrankSangriaInThePark Sat 28-Jun-14 18:14:47

I am 6ft tall. I am dead dead clever (the Pentagon listens to me)

I have done the naughties with a student of mine who is 4ft tall and does weird things with his tongue when we are in bed.

Now he's gone all depressed because his mate went and died and is ignoring me.

Aside from me worrying about getting the sack for shagging a student, should I take this big promotion or follow the tiny lizardtongue bloke around begging him to have me back?

kim147 Sat 28-Jun-14 18:15:33

Admits I don't know that one.

Have a nice sit down with your Dad about being nice?

kim147 Sat 28-Jun-14 18:16:08

<wonders what movies people watch>

DrankSangriaInThePark Sat 28-Jun-14 18:16:50

I am 14 and still wear white socks and have shagged this bloke with piggy eyes who wears high heeled shoes and shiny trousers, calls me Baby and keeps falling out with my Dad.

Is my Dad right to be suspicious?

you bloody bet he is young lady

DrankSangriaInThePark Sat 28-Jun-14 18:17:33

(I haven't watched anything since 1989) (feels like)

kim147 Sat 28-Jun-14 18:18:17

Hi

I'm a happily married mum in the 1930s. I have 2 wonderful children and a wonderful husband. But I'm bored. I go by train to town every week. I met this doctor. He's wonderful but I'm not sure where it's going.

AIBU to leave my husband and take the next boat with him to Africa?

kim147 Sat 28-Jun-14 18:19:22

dranksangria

You need to talk to your Dad. No one calls their daughter Baby.
Has this bloke got prospects?

RobinSparkles Sat 28-Jun-14 18:19:48

DrankSangria, no your dad is being a knob! Stick with the piggy eyed guy and you'll have "the time of your life!" grin

Badvoc2 Sat 28-Jun-14 18:20:01

Hot ....Star Wars?
Drink...dirty dancing?
Kim...brief encounter?

PurplePidjin Sat 28-Jun-14 18:20:46

My sister got a scholarship to a swank private school, met some chavvy tosser and popped out a sprog then they got themselves killed when some rival drug-lord took against them.

Now I'm lumbered with my nephew, which gives me 2 1 year olds to run around after when I'm already knackered from taking my darling DS to all his classes and making sure he meets the right kind of baby to play with. AIBU to keep the scrawny little brat in the cupboard under the stairs until he's old enough to pack off to boarding school?

WanderingOakensHoohoo Sat 28-Jun-14 18:20:59

(Baby wasn't 14 was she?!?!?!)

kim147 Sat 28-Jun-14 18:21:00

badvok

You can't guess the film - you need to give advice grin

WanderingOakensHoohoo Sat 28-Jun-14 18:22:10

Purple YABVVVVVVVVVU!

WanderingOakensHoohoo Sat 28-Jun-14 18:23:06

And 'chavvy'? James? How dare you?!

kim147 Sat 28-Jun-14 18:23:29

I never knew my father. But I've read my mum's diary and it seems she had several boyfriends.

AIBU to write to them to invite them to my wedding? Will they come and take part?

shellistar Sat 28-Jun-14 18:23:52

Whilst wearing granny knickers I shagged my boss who, it turns out, is engaged to an American stick insect! AIBU to drink vodka and listen to Chaka Khan?

Also, this pompous lawyer bloke told me he liked me just as I am... Would IBU to gate crash his parents ruby wedding anniversary and declare my love for him just as he announces his engangement to a cowbag with a cats bum mouth?

blink87 Sat 28-Jun-14 18:23:59

AIBU, I rent this flat in a perfectly located New York building and decided to hold a dinner party the other night.
Next thing I know I'm being chased by this big dog and I'm suddenly holding keys for an inter-dimensional being. Next thing I know I'm covered in marshmallow surrounded by nuclear backpacks!!

Should I ask for a refund on my rent or move house? This isn't what I was expecting!!

WanderingOakensHoohoo Sat 28-Jun-14 18:24:32

(And I still can't get Sangria's first one blush)

kim147 Sat 28-Jun-14 18:25:47

blink

Have you called anyone about your problem?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now