To fucking kill the OW when she comes in for her shift tonight?

(423 Posts)
KingRollo Sat 28-Sep-13 13:57:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SoupDragon Sat 28-Sep-13 13:59:47

Do the other staff members know?

puds11isNAUGHTYnotNAICE Sat 28-Sep-13 14:00:06

YABU. You should be redirecting that bottle at your husbands head.

magimedi Sat 28-Sep-13 14:00:32

You would be very daft to do that - but I can totally see why you want to.

Make sure you are looking good & be totally professional & very cool to her. Subtly remind her that she works for you.

And if it's your place I'd ban HIM from it.

YouTheCat Sat 28-Sep-13 14:00:36

Who owns the restaurant/flat?

bragmatic Sat 28-Sep-13 14:01:07

No, don't do that. Accidentally 'trip' while holding a plate and fill her face with pasta.

Then apologise profusely.

Then a little later on, do the same to him.

Fairylea Sat 28-Sep-13 14:01:57

You own it as well, right? Sack her. Be nice about it incase she sues you or whatever, but say you're giving her notice or gardening leave or whatever and pay her for her notice period. Bye! Get rid. Madness to have to put up with her there.

And why should you move out??

Canthisonebeused Sat 28-Sep-13 14:02:07

Seriously that is shit. If I where you I would encourage him out of common decency to cover her shift over the weekend at least to just save you some time not to smash he shit out of her him and the resteraunt.

Is there no one you can stay with today?

AmberLeaf Sat 28-Sep-13 14:02:47

Don't do anything rash, though I understand your anger.

What a difficult situation, your husband is a pisstaker.

mamakoukla Sat 28-Sep-13 14:03:08

I am sad to read and hear your obvious pain. As much as you want to express your pain and frustration, displays of violence will momentarily feel good as your anger is vented but will have longterm implications.

Could you not be there? It is not backing down but protecting yourself if you are feeling that way.

Thumbwitch Sat 28-Sep-13 14:04:04

Totally understand your feelings but no, I wouldn't do anything to her, even though she has also lied to your face.

Are you able to unilaterally sack her? Or would he just reinstate her in your face?

Dreadfully unprofessional behaviour going on from the both of them; so you need to rise above it, and just pretend that you don't care, I think. Just don't give them the satisfaction - anything you do to her, he will be able to say "see this is why I can't be with her any more".

So very sorry that the father of your baby turned out to be such an utter arsewipe.

KingRollo Sat 28-Sep-13 14:04:49

MegaClutterSlut Sat 28-Sep-13 14:05:11

what a shitty position to be in sad I'm not surprised you want to kill her but then I would also rip my H's bollocks off and wear them as earrings

headlesslambrini Sat 28-Sep-13 14:05:14

I'd second accidently shoving her face in some pasta or gravy. She's got some brass neck though still coming into work and facing you every day.

prissyenglisharriviste Sat 28-Sep-13 14:05:25

Whi s texting? Him? If he's the one doing the stalking, she could still be trying to fob him off, but caught in a hideous 'my middle aged boss won't leave me alone but I need this job' loop. She's told him to back off, but can't do anything else in case he sacks her?

Your husband is at fault, not the girl he is infatuated with.

DiseasesOfTheSheep Sat 28-Sep-13 14:05:29

what bragmatic said. What is it about morals being what you follow when your back's against the wall and you're given every temptation to break them? It's not really on to batter folk over the head with bottles, no matter how much they deserve it.

However, easier said than done... What a pair of tossers shock

KingRollo Sat 28-Sep-13 14:05:47

Thumbwitch Sat 28-Sep-13 14:06:36

Then, if you can't control yourself around her (understandable again), I would just not leave your flat while she's there. If it leaves the restaurant short-staffed, too fucking bad (yes I know it's yours too but still).

AmberLeaf Sat 28-Sep-13 14:06:38

Is there anyone you could stay with until your new place is ready?

I really think you need to be away from this situation.

prissyenglisharriviste Sat 28-Sep-13 14:07:36

Oh, and leave off the 'I have thought about killing him' stuff.

If you are joking, it's in really poor taste, and if. OT, you need to be elsewhere, not on here venting.

FrussoHathor Sat 28-Sep-13 14:08:23

You could wait until the restaurant is full. And in full view of the customers ask her to get out of your restaurant the husband stealing caaaw.
This might give you short term satisfaction. But I don't think it would solve the problem. Can you not cut her shifts?

KingRollo Sat 28-Sep-13 14:08:29

SoupDragon Sat 28-Sep-13 14:08:43

Put a poster up in the restaurant window with her picture and the caption "this waitress is having an affair with my husband"

This sounds shit.

Are your name on any documents relating to the flat and the restaurant? Do you work there?

If he has literally kicked you out, and you are moving shortly, why are you still working there?

nigelslattern Sat 28-Sep-13 14:09:11

Can you not sack her?

That's really horrible for you. Look forward to the time in the not very distant at all future when he comes crawling back and you kick sand in his face.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now