To think Godfrey Bloom was put on Earth to remind women that we still need feminism?

(79 Posts)
BasilBabyEater Fri 20-Sep-13 18:07:27
ExcuseTypos Sun 22-Sep-13 09:23:54

Timid, what with him calling a group of women sluts, then hitting a reporter on the head, the reporting was bound to be a bizarre.
Things like that don't happen everyday in the political world.

I also think his age isn't an excuse. Would it have been ok for him to use the P or N word because 'old people did in the past'?

fancyanother Sun 22-Sep-13 09:33:26

But didn't the woman confront him because of a previous comment of his that women shouldn't have a political opinion until they had cleaned behind the fridge? That, in my opinion should have been a sacking offence far, far earlier. The fact that it wasn't says more about UKIP than this! ( but then again, I haven't cleaned behind the fridge...)

Tavv Sun 22-Sep-13 10:52:06

If UKIP don't want bizarre reports written about them, they could always stop having bizarre opinions and doing bizarre things.

KarenRChenard Mon 23-Sep-13 01:36:19

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now