to think Katie Hopkins should stop voicing her opinions on birthdays, names etc for the sake of her children

(15 Posts)
NutcrackerFairy Tue 10-Sep-13 13:45:39

I watched this.

What planet is this woman on? She has serious delusions of grandeur... as if her job is so important and necessary that her children of course realise that they must always come second to it.

Well I hate to break it to KH but she is a professional troll who likes to get her face on tv and apparently 'consults' in something or other.

She is not the Prime Minister, or a cardiac or neurosurgeon.

I think in her position she could actually arrange her working day on her children's birthday to put that child first and make them feel special. For heaven's sake she could go on This Morning and then spend a few hours on twitter and still be home in time to have a special dinner and presents for her child.

Birthdays come around on the same date every year. They are not a surprise. I think she could arrange her diary to accommodate them.

Her poor children sad. They are only little for such a short time and birthdays ARE important when turning another year older feels like a massive achievement, when you are anything under 21 years old probably, but even more so when you are under ten.

Children want to feel important and special to their parents. Not that they are just interchangeable members of 'Team Hopkins' hmm

celticclan Tue 10-Sep-13 13:41:52

I didn't see the programme. What did she mean by missing their birthdays? Did she mean not being there because she was working (unavoidable sometimes) or did she mean she doesn't acknowledge them because she can't be arsed? (unacceptable).

SilverStreak7 Tue 10-Sep-13 13:21:25

YANBU .. That husband stealing woman has no room to criticize anybody .. The biggest laugh I had was when she said she hates childrens names of places ... . one of her children is called India .. She should shut up and go away . .

Pagwatch Tue 10-Sep-13 13:18:45

grin

Yeah. I was generous there I think

Bunnygotwhacked Tue 10-Sep-13 13:18:27

I bet as soon as she comes off air she starts googling around finding out who's talking about her. If she comes on screen turn over the channel an online news site don't click the link ignore her completely and then she won't be asked back starve the troll people

Bunnygotwhacked Tue 10-Sep-13 13:18:27

I bet as soon as she comes off air she starts googling around finding out who's talking about her. If she comes on screen turn over the channel an online news site don't click the link ignore her completely and then she won't be asked back starve the troll people

YouTheCat Tue 10-Sep-13 13:17:09

Do we really think Matthew Wright could manage 7 whole minutes? grin

DesperatelySeekingSedatives Tue 10-Sep-13 13:13:35

She and Matthew Wright should get together and have thick, mouthy, muppet sex. At least they might shut the fuck up for 7 minutes.

grin but omg at the weird and disturbing mental images!

I wish she'd just STFU them poor kids of hers. But of course she wont. People keep fucking talking about her! Which is what she wants.

kim147 Tue 10-Sep-13 12:12:13

I had to turn it off, she made me want to slap the telly angry

Supercilious, cow-faced bitch grin

Writerwannabe83 Tue 10-Sep-13 12:10:20

Why doesn't she celebrate their birthdays??

MrsRajeshKoothrappali Tue 10-Sep-13 12:09:43

But if she doesn't spout bile on telly she has nothing..!

She'll just be a slapper with a failed business.

sad

Pagwatch Tue 10-Sep-13 11:31:22

She's a twat.
She and Matthew Wright should get together and have thick, mouthy, muppet sex. At least they might shut the fuck up for 7 minutes.

JerseySpud Tue 10-Sep-13 11:26:37

She is an oxygen thief. And posting this gives her more airtime.

kim147 Tue 10-Sep-13 11:25:46

Of course she's free to say such stuff.

But I feel so sorry for her children She's just been This Morning talking about not celebrating her children's birthdays.

Doesn't she realise the effect this could have on her children at school? She's setting them up for bullying and teasing.

I suppose she'd say she was making money for their future.

(And I know people say don't talk about her but sometimes, you can't help it)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now