To want to write 'I love Plan B' all over my pencil case?

(30 Posts)
mrsdrew Fri 24-May-13 08:36:51

This is the singer..not the emergency contraception! I'm 35, happy, good career, great personal life etc and generally a grown-up but I have turned into an absolute teenager about this man!. Ive even bought a massive (admittedly black and white arty kind) canvas of him and put it up in my lounge . I LOVE it but essentially its just a more expensive and smarter looking equivalent of sticking his poster on the wall isn't it? I never really did the teen in love with Bros or Take That thing so why the hell am I doing it at this age?! So..shall I try and grow up or just embrace it and buy a pencil case and write his name all over it?

scortja Fri 24-May-13 12:34:48

I realised I was old when I read about the organisation mrsdrew mentioned and thought 'what a lovely young man. we need more of his sort' etc etc rather than instantly falling in love with him..

PseudoBadger Fri 24-May-13 12:38:49

You have to write BIBTOTF on the pencil case too

burberryqueen Fri 24-May-13 12:43:46

grin at mrsdrew's pencil case and folder - love plan b too btw, that album, was it the defamation of strickland banks? or was that a song? dunno i am too old to find out, but he is great anyway, love it when that 'she said' comes on the radio.

kickassangel Fri 24-May-13 13:01:04

You need to use the sharp end if a math compass to scratch his name into your arm, then fill it in with ink.

burberryqueen Fri 24-May-13 13:06:31

oooh no kickassangel a mapping pen is much more effective!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now