to think Candy Crush Saga is totally fixed?

(81 Posts)
MardyBra Mon 06-May-13 14:45:44

Yes, I can understand that they're wanting to maximise revenue, but I'm sure that some levels are fixed so that they're physically impossible unless you play them over and over or buy the fecking cheats ( which I refuse to do).

Angry Birds is hard on some levels, but at least you have the same scenario and birds each time, so you don't have to wait until an achievable bird scenario comes along. This game is pissing me off now, because I'm sure they deliberately give you unsolvable combinations most of the time.

AgentZigzag Mon 06-May-13 15:24:26

I've just started playing it this week and also got stuck on level fucking 30!

I'm sure it was getting a bit sarky with me in the end 'you only have to get 450 billion points and get rid of the jellies you idiot'

I'm obsessed with it grin

I'm stuck on level 38 now hmm

AgentZigzag Mon 06-May-13 15:25:40

And I also refuse to pay up, or justify why I choose this way to relax my hard done by brain while watching a bit of telly.

AgentZigzag Mon 06-May-13 15:27:12

It is educational, it's teaching me it's not a good idea to throw coffee cups at the monitor patience and how to deal with frustration.

Nelly000 Mon 06-May-13 15:28:53

I refuse to go past level 35 as I refuse to pay anything or spam other people with Candy Crush requests. Bit of a bummer though as it is a bit of light, mindless entertainment!

Nanny0gg Mon 06-May-13 15:29:37

Level 135.
Which is completely impossible. I cannot see how to do wrapped candies - it's only ever luck that I get them, let alone together.

sad

AgentZigzag Mon 06-May-13 15:30:55

Set yourself up with another fb account, friend yourself and send and invite to your new profile nannynick?

LEMisdisappointed Mon 06-May-13 15:32:59

NannyOgg i know exactly what you mean, you have to have them in a t or l shape but i find it impossible to orchestrate - i dont think i'll get past this level tbh. Probably a good thing grin

Shinigami Mon 06-May-13 15:36:41

I'm stuck on level 38 as well. Level 208! Fuck me sideways shock how long does this thing go on for.

Yanbu I'm thinking this too after being stuck for weeks with only one jelly each time preventing me from winning angry grrr. Well i ain't wasting real cash on a virtual game, its madness and I'm determined to win sooner or later!

YoniOneWayOfLife Mon 06-May-13 15:57:30

153 here. Just get two bobbles and mix them. Yeah, just get two rows of 5, next to each other... oh, and there's some candy squares you have to blast first and you've only got 40 moves. So, no pressure there then hmm

Tee2072 Mon 06-May-13 16:17:37

Play it in Firefox and use the cheat plugin. It's the only reason I haven't just given up.

Leethax gives you unlimited power ups and other stuff. The game is fucking stupid without it.

fritteringtwit Mon 06-May-13 16:39:29

I got to level 65 (there for about 3 weeks) and decided enough was enough and deleted the app.

Although I cant say doing that has made me any more productive today [insert sunlounger smiley here]

FoofFighter Mon 06-May-13 16:49:56

I used the cheat Tee says about above, great at first but then it took all the joy and challenge out of the game for me (plus I STILL got stuck on the get 5 wrapped stripy candies level anyway not cheat can help you on some of them!!)

I deleted it in the end.

Pancakeflipper Mon 06-May-13 16:59:36

I join the level 38 quiche.

AgentZigzag Mon 06-May-13 17:14:52

Have you got a link to the firefox cheat plugin please Tee?

Can't find it for the life of me.

Doinmummy Mon 06-May-13 17:18:47

I've been on level 65 for weeks now. Please someone post a cheat link.

Doinmummy Mon 06-May-13 17:24:21

How do you get boosters?

Nagoo Mon 06-May-13 17:25:35

As soon as I saw that people were still playing it after 200-odd levels I deleted it.

And Mardy I agree, you can either do it or you can't and you do just have to wait for it to become solvable.

RedHelenB Mon 06-May-13 17:26:40

I'm on 253 & haven't paid a penny extra. Stuck on 213 I think it was for quite a few weeks but then you have that sense of achievement when you do it lol!!

FoofFighter Mon 06-May-13 17:38:11

AgentZigZag click the word leethax in Tee's post it's a link. You do need Firefox browser for it though.

IncrediblePhatTheInnkeepersCat Mon 06-May-13 17:41:39

I was stuck on level 149 for about 4 weeks. I refused to buy cheats and eventually I got the right combination to complete. Now on 154 and stuck again. I actually completed it, but it froze then wouldn't register my completion - the bastards! So trying to do it again, which is more gutting.

AgentZigzag Mon 06-May-13 17:42:35

Ahh, thanks foof, you're a star smile

I read it as saying 'The cheat is not included in the leethax.net Firefox extension.' <dozy> grin

Anthracite Mon 06-May-13 17:42:38

I was fine until level 135.

I know I could play and play and eventually get there but then that would just be a game of chance.

AgentZigzag Mon 06-May-13 17:44:55

You can switch the add on on/off though can't you?

So you can use it only if you get stuck and about to <head explode>

Tee2072 Mon 06-May-13 18:07:41

Yes, you can switch it on and off. But, honestly, it makes the game actually enjoyable to me, rather than frustrating beyond belief.

There are still levels that take some luck and some skill but at least I feel like I have a fighting chance!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now