We do not choose our destiny....................

(43 Posts)
LittleTurtle Tue 26-Mar-13 14:37:22

We must do our duty now. Great or small we must all do our duty..

I know this is out of order. but...........................

Anyone else just waiting for their next fix of Game of Thrones? lol

AudrinaAdare Wed 27-Mar-13 22:28:55

When you play a game of threads you win or you die.

DD dipped her feet in my bath earlier whilst chatting to me (bloody teenagers) and nearly scalded herself. Clearly, she is not the blood of the dragon and my real daughter is out there somewhere.

I have a soft spot for Stannis too...

Bearfrills Wed 27-Mar-13 22:34:53

We dressed 3yo DS as a 'Viking' for World Book Day. Secretly he was actually dressed as Timmet son of Timmet (something which only DH understood - tis why I married him).

I'm hoping the books are finished before George is finished.

AudrinaAdare Wed 27-Mar-13 23:12:25

grin at Timmet.

cookielove Wed 27-Mar-13 23:30:59

I think I am on book 5 dance with dragons ...? I am taking a break from it at the moment smile I heart jon snow.

Crap claim to fame. Eh hem I went to school with one of the actresses and her fb page is filled with got stuff.

neriberi Thu 28-Mar-13 13:05:51

Tyrion's role just gets better in the books! If I had friends in RL I would be having a GOTs party on Monday blush

cookielove Thu 28-Mar-13 16:08:09

OOOh i love Tyrion grin in book and in show. Dh likes him to his fav character in fact. I can not stand Catelyn Bluergh!!! Also have a soft spot for Jamie <swoon>

wibblyjelly Thu 28-Mar-13 16:12:25

Peter Dinklage (Tyrion) is at comic con this year, I'm hoping to meet him :-)

AudrinaAdare Thu 28-Mar-13 21:52:43

cookie a clue please?

neri a GoT party would be awesome. I'm as anti-social as they come but I'd venture out for that!

I was signing contracts for my bastard house move which will make me miss the first episode and had a nice geek-off with the receptionist who was also looking forward to it.

Then, exhausted, putting little DS to bed and explaining that it was night- time and dark etc as I usually do, out came, "for the night is dark and full of terrors" Not the most reassuring thing to hear as the light goes out hmm

cookielove Thu 28-Mar-13 22:00:48

Audrina a clue about what? confused

AudrinaAdare Thu 28-Mar-13 22:18:51

Sorry, I wasn't clear. Who the actress is, from your previous post. Was curious.

I wasn't asking why you hate Catelyn and have a <ahem> soft spot for Jaime. Lots of people do. It is known grin

Bearfrills Thu 28-Mar-13 22:24:47

Peter Dinklage. I so would.

<lowers the tone of the thread>

cookielove Thu 28-Mar-13 22:36:23

Oh yeah i can just tell you who it is .... she is Esme Bianco and she plays the whore Ros here

AudrinaAdare Thu 28-Mar-13 23:09:17

Oh I like Ros. Thank you smile

cookielove Thu 28-Mar-13 23:19:27

No problem grin

neriberi Tue 02-Apr-13 12:49:27

Did anyone watch GOT last night? Was it good? I missed it sad but I will be watching it later grin

wibblyjelly Tue 02-Apr-13 13:55:47

It was good, but not the best episode ever. Think it was more of a catch up of some of the characters. Hopefully it will pick up next week.

Mawgatron Tue 02-Apr-13 14:43:09

WHEEEEEE! Just downloaded it! Can't wait to watch it. Problem is, DH still needs to watch the last 5 episodes of season 2- do I catch up or wait for him?

neriberi Tue 02-Apr-13 15:01:37

tell your DH to read the books grin and watch it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now