To get the horn over Jon Richardson?

(60 Posts)

Bountiful tonight, first Room 101 now 8 out of 10 cats. He just needs a damn good seeing to & cuddle.

RedToothBrush Fri 22-Feb-13 23:15:41

I can not believe that anyone thinks that Jon Richardson would be good in bed! He'd moan about the colour of the wallpaper whilst you did him. Or do his pathetic, 'why don't girls like me?' routine. Which some of you seem to be suckers for!

I wouldn't do Jon R or Sean Locke.

And DEFINATELY not Danny Dwyer/Dyer. His non stop swearing got on my wick after ten minutes.

Not Russell Howard either (he doesn't like guinea-pigs) shock

Mickey Flannagan............rubs thighs and drools.....blush

HazeltheMcWitch Fri 22-Feb-13 23:35:26

I must be ovulating or summit, as I am thinking: Jon R - yup / Sean Locke - very yes / Danny Dyer - oh hell yeah / Mickey Flanagan - abso-bloody-lutely.

Russell Howard - go on then, even though 70's post has made me realise you look like a guinea pig. And you fancy yourself now that you're all bicepy and 'tanned'.

HAve I missed anyone mentioned thus far? Tom Hardy? Well, of course.

WinterWinds Fri 22-Feb-13 23:50:03

I've got a strange fascination with Jon Richardson as he has a remarkable resembleance to my DH. Although my Dh is older and bigger than JR, but go back 15 years or so and the likeness is uncanny!!!

Although i do find him funny, he does come across as grumpy, i just put that down to his OCD.

Maybe thats the real problem, he just needs a good seeing to!!!!!

But i will stick with my DH, (his personality is completely the opposite) if you dont mind and leave you ladies to fight it out between yourselves!! grin

StuntGirl Sat 23-Feb-13 00:58:43

Mickey bloody Flannagan?!?! Christ, if Jon Richardson was second on the weird crush list Flannagan had to be first, surely!

YANBU!

I think hes gorgeous! There's something about him. I would happily do bad things to and with him grin

Russell Howard is my Number 1! I loves him

Tortington Sat 23-Feb-13 01:23:07

i'd do wonkey eyed russell over OCD richardson any day of the week. Saw richarson live - was shit. hes great on a panel show, but the 'im so ocd schtick is grating'

squoosh Sat 23-Feb-13 03:30:40

Russell Howard???? I'd rather fuck John McCririck.

witchface Sat 23-Feb-13 08:17:45

Yes yes yes to adam hills. Russell Howard and Jon Richardson both give me the creeps so no thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now