Note: Please bear in mind that whilst this topic does canvass opinions, it is not a fight club. You may disagree with other posters but we do ask you please to stick to our Talk Guidelines and to be civil. We don't allow personal attacks or troll-hunting. Do please report any. Thanks, MNHQ.

To want to give Michael Gove a Chinese burn

(140 Posts)
RavenVonChaos Fri 08-Feb-13 19:03:25

And then kick him hard in the shins before booting him into outer space?

Am I, am I ? confused

CocoNutter Fri 08-Feb-13 20:42:34

grin at BrianButterfield. Is there a rule against that in the House of Commons?

It's unfortunate for Pob Mr Gove that he was born with no more intelligence than the animated character he so clearly is related to resembles.

RavenVonChaos Fri 08-Feb-13 21:10:25

Oh Popmusic... I thought that was his evil reptilian face. Imagine what the bejesus is actuall under that.

Even his mum hates him.

RavenVonChaos Fri 08-Feb-13 21:14:52

Aaaaarrrrgghhh I want to wage war on the Whitehall fuckwits who think they understand human beings.

I am a Parent.....fucking well ask me how I want my children educated. I want my children to be safe and happy at school. I want ace teachers and staff to be unemcumbered by testing, league tables and political whim.

I actually wanna start a revolution confused

Veritate Fri 08-Feb-13 21:15:58

YABU. He deserves much, much worse.

citizensmith Fri 08-Feb-13 21:37:44

I really hate him as he is forcing our school to be an academy. Have a look at this petition if you can
http://tinyurl.com/saveroke and see what you think.

citizensmith Fri 08-Feb-13 21:38:51

Have a look at this petition if you can - I have converted link this time. Thank you
tinyurl.com/saveroke and see what you think.

RavenVonChaos Fri 08-Feb-13 23:27:47

Citizen have signed the petition. Where is your school? I was at my book club hearing similar tales of other school. Its rubbish.

MoppingMummy Sat 09-Feb-13 07:15:19

He forced our school to be an academy too. sad

Mawgatron Sat 09-Feb-13 07:48:21

He is a complete nob jockey! And ha ha, that is the second person who has called him pob in the last two days. Unless that is you Katie?

Eebahgum Sat 09-Feb-13 08:50:55

Do it Raven! I'll join your revolution. I never understand why it doesn't occur to them to ask parents and/or teachers for suggestions on how to move education forward. We'd come up with far better suggestions than Michael fucking Gove & his 1970s teaching manual. X

IAmLouisWalsh Sat 09-Feb-13 09:16:34

YABU

Because nothing less than electrodes on his minuscule gonads will do.

My arm would drop off before I got tired of punching him in the face.

SparklyAntlersInMyDecorating Sat 09-Feb-13 10:44:45

I am with you Raven!

I want to vote in the next election for whatever party will get him out of power, is that wrong?

I use to teach in the state sector, then moved, the fact that he is no longer directly my employer makes me dance with joy.

What I see him doing to fellow teachers and our lovely uncertain students makes me sad angry

After everyone has finished all of the above - I volunteer mashing up a load of his Gobles* and drowning him in his own sanctimonious shite.

* No offence to the KJV, it's not your fault you were Goved.

sue52 Sat 09-Feb-13 12:03:38

For telling students who worked so hard to get good grades that their GCSEs are worthless and those A*s are just down to grade inflation, horsewhip the blighter. For all his other sins against education, just electrodes on the gonads as mentioned previously.

claig Germany Sat 09-Feb-13 14:59:31

YABU.

There is some good knockabout humour on here, but there is one serious post that has it spot on

'According to dd (2.5) his policies are "not terrible daddy, they're nice".'

Joking apart, I feel we should never lose sight of the debt of gratitude we all owe Gove for his tireless work in trying to restore rigour to the curriculum.
I personally would like to shake him by the hand rather than shake him by the throat as some jokey responses on this thread have implied.

Anniegetyourgun Sat 09-Feb-13 15:03:55

Oh god, there's always one, isn't there? hmm

pixi2 Sat 09-Feb-13 15:04:43

Claig?????

Seriously????

marriedinwhite Sat 09-Feb-13 15:06:24

Well I would like to shake his hand and say thank you.

Thank you for giving schools freedom over budgets.
Thank you for endeavouring to drive up standards.
Thank you for giving schools the freedom to introduce performance related pay which might have a very positive impact on driving up the standards of mathematics and science in schools for the benefit of the next generation and the UK
Thank you for trying to ensure children are taught with rigour.
Thank you for have the guts to try to sort out education

claig Germany Sat 09-Feb-13 15:06:55

wink

moondog Sat 09-Feb-13 15:13:03

I too love Michael Gove.
He and IDS are both real visionaries.

Anniegetyourgun Sat 09-Feb-13 15:16:11

<reboots irony detector>

Still not working

<shakes head sadly>

RavenVonChaos Sat 09-Feb-13 16:12:20

Oh that is funny Claig and Married, you nearly had me there.

<runs off to stick pins in genital area of Gove effigy>

BatmanLovesNoelFielding Sat 09-Feb-13 16:24:00

Actually, I've changed my mind. I don't want to electrocute his nuts any more.

I want to put him in charge of my difficult class, during a week where we have a late Parents's Evening. I'll observe him the morning after the Parents' Evening for 20 minutes, then tell him that not all of the children demonstrated accelerated progress in that time, so therefore when PRP comes in, he will be on a lower wage. And he needs to run netball club, complete all the tracking, and deal with a vomit episode during the middle of a maths lesson.

FuriousRox Sat 09-Feb-13 16:25:34

I misread the title as Chinese bum! He can have that too, IMO.

Illgetmycoat Sat 09-Feb-13 16:35:44

I'd like to force him to do a drawing in public (a la rolf harris), because I suspect he has the visual literacy of an 11 year-old. Then whenever he pontificated on the Arts, we could hold up his embarrassing scrawl and he'd have to shut up.

CocoNutter Sat 09-Feb-13 17:52:45

grin @ Batman. Spot on!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now