To think that if this daft woman on the telly could 'feel' that she was standing on Richard III's grave...

(132 Posts)
IAmLouisWalsh Mon 04-Feb-13 21:13:16

Then they should have just dug under her feet?

I'd have dropped her in the hole once I'd got him out

Cornycabernet Tue 05-Feb-13 17:37:44

The irony of her setting out to disprove the myth of the curved spine and actually doing the opposite!

FlamesOnTheSideOfMyFace Tue 05-Feb-13 17:41:58

I liked her!
Grey haired camp bloke was almost as bonkers but didn't get half the exposure typical

GilmoursPillow Tue 05-Feb-13 17:44:37

I liked Grey Haired Camp Bloke too!

I love the way you can almost see Jo muttering "Oh, for fuck's sake" under her breath.

Lee grin

munchkinmaster Tue 05-Feb-13 19:38:43

The scoliosis but was ridiculous - I imagine that's the kind way that doctor breaks the news about scoliosis to anxious patients or those concerned about their loved ones - not to crazy cat ladys about long dead geezers they'd never met

TomArchersSausage Tue 05-Feb-13 20:00:39

Apparantly there was a white 'R' painted on the ground in the carpark which hinted at the grave but it turned out to mean 'Reserved'.

Lolgrin

Pixel Tue 05-Feb-13 20:27:39

If it had said "parking" they could have found him under the bit that said "king". smile

grin

I was not going to watch the progam on 4oD seeing that I already know how it ends, but having just caught up on this thread, I must. I feel I'd missed out if I did not see Mad Lady, and Curly-Haired Man and Bones Lady.

<<off she pops>>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now